What makes you approach a girl

Noproblem

So, my question is easy but I guess it will get different answers

What a girl has to do to make a guy come and approach her.

In other word: you like how this girl look and all, but what makes you go and talk to her and not someone other girl that you also find attractive!

What makes you approach this girl and not that one!

I am talking in environment where there is little or no talk with that girl.

Say she works in other department, university, gym, cafe, any public place where you two see each other, but it's not like you are friends

you just know her or maybe know her name and that's it!

It will make me understand better, if anyone who will comment will say if he is typically shy or not, etc

and how do you know this girl like you back?

Well when you get tired of your right hand things can be accomplished.

Eventually those hormones will push you to be bold, and talk to a woman. I mean you have to start somewhere. And I emphasis on being bold. These women creatures can sense insecurity and awkwardness and these are demons you have to fight and put away for 5 minutes.

If she is still talking to you then you have to keep the conversation flowing, keep it brief, and try to be funny but not in a forceful way. And don't stare at her boobs.

And if you've made it this far then give her your number in case they'd like to hang out some time. Don't expect them to call. But if they text you after a few days then set something up short and casual at first and see how it goes.

Worked for me 28% of the time every time.

Just leave the lube at home. At least it didn't pan out so well for me.

• Author

I am not a guy!

My question is what makes you approach this beautiful woman but not that beautiful woman

even though you find them both attractive

• Author

If she is still talking to you then you have to keep the conversation flowing, keep it brief, and try to be funny but not in a forceful way. And don't stare at her boobs.

But anyway how can someone try to be funny when he is not funny in general!

My rule, in general, is not to approach women, instead I try to build a situation where they approach me but it still happens where I make a move.

Where in a situation there are two women I'm attracted to, I approach the one who gives more eye contact but if this a slow situation, not a same night bar situation, then I want a relationship with both; create a bidding war and take the one who wants it.

• Like 1
  • Author
My rule, in general, is not to approach women, instead I try to build a situation where they approach me but it still happens where I make a move.

Where in a situation there are two women I'm attracted to, I approach the one who gives more eye contact but if this a slow situation, not a same night bar situation, then I want a relationship with both; create a bidding war and take the one who wants it.

but some woman will give a daring eye contact, other will give a simple glance

how can you decide!

Honestly, I like to just smile.

A daring stare seems like a hook up to me, u need more dominant game, I like to start with an awkward off putting question.

Quick bashful glances seem to que a romantic interest, you can usually chat them up with light playful humor.

• Like 1
  • Author
Honestly, I like to just smile.

A daring stare seems like a hook up to me, u need more dominant game, I like to start with an awkward off putting question.

Quick bashful glances seem to que a romantic interest, you can usually chat them up with light playful humor.

So you want them to give you subtle signs, but not too obvious!

Honestly I don't like to approach random women.

Basically I'll only "approach" women if I'm in a situation where conversation is completely natural and I don't have to go out of my way to talk to her, like if we were both sitting at the same table then I'd talk to her.

In other words, I'm not going to walk up to a random women and start talking to her with the hope of picking her up.

its a certain je ne sais quoi, about a woman.

it might be how her hair looks at the time.

It might be the shape of her ass, or her tits, or whatever the guy is attrated to. it might be her movement.

Then go up to her, and basically check

1. If she's nice and polite

2. If she has sense.

Sometimes number 1, is all that will do

If a women and I exchange long glances more than twice I will smile, if she smiles back I will say hello.

• Author
Honestly I don't like to approach random women.

Basically I'll only "approach" women if I'm in a situation where conversation is completely natural and I don't have to go out of my way to talk to her, like if we were both sitting at the same table then I'd talk to her.

In other words, I'm not going to walk up to a random women and start talking to her with the hope of picking her up.

but what about if you liked her so much

wouldn't you want to try and talk to her?

LoveRefreshed

There is no absolute and objective way for me.

These are all things that I would think about, and the answers depend on the girl too, like as in if I know her, have a loose connection, or an absolute stranger.

One, am I attracted?

Two, does she seem approachable? (smiles at me, etc)

Three, is she available? (not on phone, stressed trying to do something)

I would approach a girl that is friendly, and seems fun, over a more attractive girl (as long as I am attracted to the first one). I do not like spending my time talking to self absorbed and stuck up women.

• Like 1
but what about if you liked her so much

wouldn't you want to try and talk to her?

Why would I really like a woman I don't know just because I'm attracted to her? If the only thing about her is that I'm attracted to her, then the only reason I would want to try and talk to her is so I can have sex with her.

That's my fundamental issue with trying to pick up random women. My only motivation to approach good looking women would be sex.