Should I ignore her completely or make another try?

giorgos23

Hello,had something with a girl in the gym,he was playing a bit with me but i manage to go out and made out with her.After that she was texting me non stop,calling ktc but dindt want to go out with me.I talked to her and told me that she need time and space but she like me[via text],

I let it there,and i friend told me that she was playing with another one guy that she like him a lot,and this is why she told me all that staff when i talk to her[cause she didnt want the other man see her with me].I was the spare[if doenst work with the other man ,she will return to me]

She came back from holiday now,and i saw her in gym and i didnt talk to her[i ingore her,same as her].

What should i do?Should i give another try or move on?Should i go there and say hi to her or ignore her completly?I realy like her but i dont know if she has feelings from me now.

Thanks

• Author

Last time after we end whatever we had[she liked me,kissed ktc 1 month flirt ] ,she came to gym and told me why i am not talking to her.After 1 month ,today she didnt do that.Maybe she wait from me to talk to her cause she did it 1 time and doenst want to do it again?

I think i should go Full no contact,ignore her in all costs,perhaps she will come and talk to me[maybe she find my behavior strange ].What do you think?I dont think she did something with the other guy[he didnt came],and i realy like her.

If i go talk to her ,you think she will find me realy weak?I just need advice ,go full NC and ignore her[not even hi],or just be typical and just go say hi and happy new year?

Just to know that when we played together,she told me she likes me,we kissed,calling me,texting me non stop ,but somthing[he played with another one]end that[i pressure her a bit and lost her,but after that she was talking to me again].She realy liked me ,but we have to talk now 1 month.

Should i go again and try another move or forget it and let her come to me if she wants ?

Tou already started acting needy and emotional, so just leave the girl alone, If she tries to talk to you you can talk to her,but leave it alone

Your acting as if this is the only woman you will ever met. Don't try so hard. You would be surprised at your results. Women are drawn to carefree guys.

• Author

Ok,i guese if i see her in gym i will say just a hi[so she know i am not angry with her or something].I guese i did everything from my hand , if she wants something she will contact.

Thanks