Her "Friend" said stuff to me about her then told her that i said these things...

cottom

We went 2 weeks ago, me, this girl, her mate and her mates 2 sisters.

The girl i was seeing got quite drunk and spent the night chatting to random people at this pub, nothing serious but i was left on my own.

Her friend came up to me and started slagging this girl i am seeing off to me. Then bitching about how out of order she is that night to leave me alone and we should leave the girl im seeing there and i stop at her flat with her sisters.

The next day i told the girl im seeing what her mate had said to me and we discussed it and i said she was drunk, leave it. But i left out the part about her mate asking me to go back to her place, maybe i forgot to mention it and thought i had, maybe i took it as a passing comment and didnt look into to much to note. 2 weeks later i cant remember why i never mentioned it.

But this week we havent spoken much, i got a text about how she doesnt want to know me anymore etc. Apparently she saw her mate last night and her mate turned the whole story around and said that i was slagging the girl im seeing off and i asked to go back to her flat and leave the girl im seeing by herself.

I phoned her and she really didnt want to speak to me, she said she will text me tomorrow but probably wont because she is so angry at me, shes most angry that i never told her about her friend asking me to go back. But also because shes inclined to believe her long time mate over a guy shes known just over a month.

My argument is, why would i go and slag her off and try and pull the best mate of a girl i really really like and im seeing? When i know for a fact she will go running to this girl and tell her if i did.

How can i make this better? Give her space? Shes a well liked girl and has 100 guys messaging her daily on text/fb she ignores generally but we al know that in times like this is when a girl replies and things happen. Ive apologised to her for forgetting to tell her that her mate asked me to go back to hers.

You have a couple of issues here:

1) You and your girl need to be able to trust and keep secrets together (i'm assuming this was supposed to be kept secret)

2) If that were me, I would have never told my girl anything, and if she found out, I would have said it was no big deal because the friend was obviosuly drunk.

Why did you tell your girl about her friend? Was it to get a rise out of her?

DivorcedDad123

Sounds like both are trouble. You're best to stay clear of them. And 100 guys messaging her daily on fb and texts tells me she likes to play games and likes the attention. Nothing but a drama fest if you stay in that.

• Like 1

Block her and keep it moving. She is really not worth all of this drama. She left you alone at a bar, remember? Everyone else there was more important than you were. Even without her friend stumbling up to you drunk and running her girl down to you like a dog in the street, the whole lot of them are more trouble than they're worth.

Stop dealing with her and find someone else to really really like who won't get drunk and abandon you at a bar to go talk to everyone else.

• Like 1