Sexless and Needing it

killerlooks

Sorry, I meant to post this in this forum before

I definitely need some help. I haven't dated in six years after my divorce and recently a really hot guy started working at the company down the hall from me. I really want to get with this guy. I haven't had sex in six years and would definitely be up to it with this guy - but that's not the only reason why I would go out with him - companionship and all that. Being out of the whole dating scene I don't even know how to approach him, how to figure out if he is single. I spoke to him in the elevator one day and I try all that eye contact and smiling sh*t but we work in completely different offices so I only really see him by chance. I took some muffins into his company but other people and he came and introduced himself to me but other people were there, plus I was a little flustered. Help me before I die of frustration. He is really hot with a nice ass. I am 36 and I have no idea how old he is - younger than me I think but for sure legal

Okay, I don't have a problem snagging the guys.. It's just keeping them or what to with them after I get them... So, I will let you in on my secret, but the rest is up to you, once you get him... LOL

Wear the most awesome outfit you have.... (I have this kick a$$ red dress that comes right above the knee with black boots). Yes, it gets everyone's attention, male and female alike...

Anyway, go into his office and say, could you ask "Insert His Name Here".... to come up front and discreetly take him out into the hall or outside and ask him to lunch. If you know his phone number and don't want to do it face to face, call him and ask him over the phone. Warm him up, be upbeat and friendly and introduce who you are... Tell him you don't know if he is seeing anyone, but that you have noticed him on the elevator and that you would like to know if he would like to go to lunch. (I'm sure he will stop you with the, "I'm attached/married/celebate" before you got to the invitation). You don't have much to lose. He works in another office.

Just do it girl. In the end you will be glad you did. :)

• Author

Wow!! You are very confident. I guess thats one way to get an immediate answer and cut through the bullsh*t. I don't know if I have that amount of guts.

Well, right now you are only driving yourself crazy with the "what if" scenario, once you do it, you will know. Come on... Life's Too Short! :)

• Author

Okay, even though it is totally against my personality and I would prefer if he asked me out so that I can be sure the interest is there. Don't forget I have n't dated in 6 years so I am totally out of the whole game - I am trying to work up the courage to do this.

• Author

Okay, I think I am barking up the wrong tree. I just ran into him in the hallway and he wasn't even making eye contact with me or anything. Maybe I should just leave it alone. Like I said, I 've been out of this for quite a while so not feeling very secure and don't want to be rejected on my first attempt.

Okay, if you are getting definite signals that he is not into you... like the no eye contact or the body language is just off, don't do it. However, that doesn't mean that you can't make the most of every opportunity. Just make sure you look your best, hair looking great, makeup on, head high... A positive self image will draw people to you. Also, if you don't have a great smelling perfume, get one.... That will make melt... :) Like I've said, I don't have a problem getting 'em... It's getting the right one for me... :D

You will find yours too, just be confident.

He was probably busy.....or thinking and didn't notice you were there...

I think you should just do it...if he's taken or whatever you move on and thats it...It's not that serious and you need some!! Think about the nookie.. lol :)

• Author

I was hoping he was just shy or something because that ass has it goin on. Next time I will have to get closer to see if the pupils are dilated like they say in all the articles :D Maybe I should just be blunt and say you have quite the nice ass can I tap that. lol

LMAO

"Excuse me Mr. (insert name here), you don't know me but I would really like to Tap dat A$$!!....so whaddya say?"

Just tell him you are digging his chili and would he hook the sista up and come off a little sumpin sumpin for ya!! JUST DO IT!!

You could always call him....

My advice...find your sex and companionship OUTSIDE the office. Or be prepared to look for a new job.

Lots of men out there, honey. Some of them are shy. You need to go find THEM.

ThumbingMyWay

Too funny! Wish I had the balls to do it. Actually, wish I had his balls to do it.

Just tell him you are digging his chili and would he hook the sista up and come off a little sumpin sumpin for ya!! JUST DO IT!!

"Excuse me Mr. (insert name here), you don't know me but I would really like to Tap dat A$$!!....so whaddya say?"

It's not that serious and you need some!! Think about the nookie.. lol

:laugh:

this is why I come to LS......I love all of the women on here.....

and whatever you do KL.....keep us posted....