What do women prefer?

ps123

So, sort of a general question for the women. Do women prefer guys who are more sensitive and able to talk about their feelings, or men who are "tougher" and dont show much emotion? I know this is a very vague question, I just thought it would be interesting to get some different opinions.

How about the nice guy vs. the bad boy? Which one there?

I've had one of everything in the book. The one I fell in love with is more sensitive than I am. :o He's a drama queen (gotta love him), he loves attention and affection. He talks for hours. He's a softy. He's a "good guy". He's confident enough to show his emotions and confident with his sexuality. I choose him.

:love:

Scarlett_girl

someone who can talk openly about his feelings is tops in my book! and so is th guy who is NOT jealous..

Ha!! I would prefer a tough exterior, someone who keeps his emotions closely guarded and only lets those he truly trusts see them. I don't want a man weeping on me after he ejaculates.

Scarlett_girl

a guy who cries after sex is scary! no ..a sensitive soul who is intellectual and open minded and confident..i am a sucker for men who are slightly cocky and quirky..usually philosophy or history students! like me!

startingover1028

For myself, I prefer a mixture.

One of the things that separates men from women is their ability to "hold it all in". There's something to be said about a "smoldering", sexy guy who obviously has a lot on his mind. At the same time, a man who can't express himself when he needs to or should, is a big turn -off.

Believe 50% of what the women say in here.. except for those women who say they want a strong guy on the outside, sensitive guy on the inside. Which is basically the guy is her protector in public/wild but very passionate and nice in private (like in bed.)