Do women perfer full-head of hair or bald head, on men?

Cubeball

Do women really care of a guy has full of hair? If a guy who is going bald and is shy & quiet, should he get a hair transplant to help open doors to dating? Or should he just shave it? Of course I ask because I am going on 35, and going bald. Plus I haven't had many girlfriends, because I am shy and quiet. I not bad looking either, in fact I get many compliments from women. People always think I am a lot younger too. But I been have losing my hair since 29, now it is noticeable but not to bad. I am losing it most on the front and temples. I have been considering a hair transplant because I want to keep my good youthful look. But I am afraid that what if it something goes wrong and it looks worst. Plus I would have to get another one too, once the other hairs fall out in the front. Top and back will stay its common in my family. And it would cost about $6000 per procedure ($12,000!!)

The technology is great now with hair transplant, I mean they don't look like a doll's head anymore. They do 1, 2, or 3 hairs at most now, called miro grafts. And do follicular units, (one hair at time) for the hair line to look natural. I know some women think bald men are sexy, if you have the right shape head for it. Mine is not big, but I do have so what a of big forehead.

Should i just suck it up and work on my personality? All comments are welcome!!!!

Scarlett_girl

i'm one of those women who doesnt really place much importance on looks..in fact..my friends always comment on my bf's cuz they say I'm the typical "pretty girl-ugly guy" relationship thing..but frankly..it's just that..liking someone just happens..it has nothing to do with hair..a pot belly..or anything like that! i had a HUGE crush on a guy once who was bald..he was married with kids..(one of my mom's co-workers) but still..i thought it was so sexy to be bald..cuz his personality was sexy..in the end..that's what counts..

put your money away, cubeball.

a rug will make ZERO difference to any woman you'd actually want to be associated with.

work on your confidence.

bald head, schmald head. we don't care.

be a nice guy and don't cheat. that's what we like.

I would cut it very short, that definitely looks better than two hair right and three hair left hairstyle.

I admit that some people who lose hair look older, I once saw on tv a guy who was bald and then wore a toupet and there was such a huge difference, incredible, he did look more sexy. But I don´t think that´s really important. My ex had a "receding hairline" as he jokingly put it and I didn´t mind, it wasn´t that much anyway. He was so sweet and sexy :love: And I remember another guy who also had the same problem and he wore his hair really really short and it was ok, I didn´t mind.

And don´t think I´m the kind of girl who will tell that only the inner values matter, some things are just not important to me. I don´t like men who are too overweight, sometimes I don´t like the shape of their nose, their lips, etc. Different people have different tastes.

hair is nice, but when it comes down to it, women respond to personality. You might be shy, but you also might be a pretty friendly guy once you get comfortable knowing someone, and believe me, that is a turn on.

is bald sexy? look at Michael Clark Duncan or Patrick Stewart ... yum, yum, yum ... :love:

a word of advice? whatever you do, please please PLEASE don't do the strand of spaghetti comb-over thing with your hair, that is just so unbecoming on a man. If you're losing hair, work with it! I've seen plenty of balding guys where I live/work, and it doesn't detract from their looks.

• 2 years later...

Hey, i am a 19 year old male, and you want my honest opinion, do whatever makes you happiest, because in the long run it will help you more with your problem as you'll be happier.

I started going bald when i was fifteen, trust me, it is bad then, you get the piss take something wrotten. I want to have hair transplants, but apparently someone in thei late teens cannot make an "informed decision" and doesnt know what they want until at least twenty-five, (even though all those years inbetween i think mean the most to have hair).

Now, the real question is, is the potential money you would have to spend worth it? Statistically misshaps in surgery are very, very rare, and if they do occur, more often than not can be corrected. so if you think the reward you get from the tranplant will be worth the money then go for it, at least you'll have the choice. hope this helps.