she says"lets be friends" but still wants to date?

Leykis1o1

ive been seeing my neighbor for a week now, ive seen her alomost every day, to start she has lived next to me for near a year..and within talking with her found out she has allways had a attraction for me and i have her the whole time..but ive had a GF for most of the time so i never reacted...so since my EX ive dated maybe 6 chicks...finally my neighbor tried to get my attention and we finally struck up a converstation a few days later we hung out...making out on the first night and having sex 2 days later..things seamed fine..the next day we had some in debth conversations about how that if im dating her im dating her son ..and that its a package deal when i see her..i brang this idea up..she later said that no guy has ever put it into perspective like i do..she also started to say that we rushed into it too fast and that we should "be friends" first!!!???

so last night hanging out with her for a few hours watching a movie and making out we got into a conversation ..by the end of the conversation she started talking about being friends like slowing down the relationship yet still date..this really seams odd to me and all confusing because when i left her house last night we kissed and she said sweet dreams blah blah..

we are supposed to go on a date tomorrow but i have a concern that she just wants to be friends and i want to make sure that i stay out of "just friends land" she said she will call me tonight (i didnt even ask her)..and this has been bugging me all day..ive came up with my solution that maybe you all can critic..what i plan to say is somthing like "i see _the possibility for a spiritual, warm, intimate and beautiful relationship, i feel insulted that you want to be "just friends" after our intimacy and fun hanging out im really not interested if you just want to be friends, i feel ther would be allot of bad Karma because i would be walled away from my feelings and you would not experience the real me..its like you broke the ice and now your putting a wall up

if we are going to date then we are going to date because we are really attracted to each other

otherwise im not interested in being just friends...

any info advice or what she is really doing would help

thank you

• Author

my other problem is that i am willing to see other people but i know if i do she will see the chicks come over and interacting with me..this will probably hurt her feelings? i mean if she just wants to be friends then i should date other people..but i just feel also if she sees me hanging out with other chicks then she will loose interest? and will be permanently in "friends land"

She has a son and shes worried....

You went out and had sex 2 days later..maybe that was a bit much to handle...I don't think she means "just friends" i think she means just take things slow...

Get to know what kind of a person you are...hang out a couple times..u know...feel you out. I thik you should do that before sleeping with a person but hey you get caught up in the moment sometimes.

If you really like her and want to work it out then stick around and take things slow. If you tell her what you said you were going to say i think she will take it as if she doesn't give you sex your otta there. Not cool. May not be what your trying to say but thats what it sounded like.

• Author

your right i think even even told her that i want sex, she started asking and somehow i told her i kicked two chicks out of my house recently because they wouldnt put out or they way i wanted....i really think she now thinks she has me..and so maybe now she has lost interest but then again im not sure..she still kissed me last night and said she would call me..she also said that no guy has ever taken interest in her son. which so far is totally cool with me..hes really cool i must say..i can see myself in this situation..so your right..i need sex because if i dont personally im not as open..i feel more accepted when i get sex from a woman and i open up to the real me ..otherwise i feel all excited and nervous inside..and i think she has caught that vibe from me..maybe i should go back to MR Cool like i was the 1st and 2nd day and not open up as much..i dunno