dating

0121bcfc

ok here it goes been dating somone who i went preschool and secondary school,been on two dates which seemed to go well but she not texting as much she is busy but dont take two seconds to text i deleted her off my facebook to see her reaction to see if it will shock her ,which hasnt gone down well tryied calling and texting she only just replied she said she would talk later ? now i rele do like her stupid as it sounds and dont rele want to lose her so what is the best thing to do ? leave her to text me ? or text her later ? or call her ? any advice is welcome

Are you out of secondary school because your behavior does not indicate that.

You deleted her off FB to shock her. News flash: she took that to mean you were rejecting her. She also now has proof positive that you are immature & have poor communications skills. Neither are good foundations for a healthy relationship.

Stop playing games. Pick up the phone. Call her using the voice feature. Apologize for what you did & ask her on a nice dinner date.

• Like 4

Tell her you are in need of more communication.

Be prepared she may walk though.

It does actually take more - way more than 2 seconds to text.

It can soak up free time...very much so if you are texting 5+ or more times a day.

I dated someone who texted me from 5.30am until midnight every day and all day.

It drove me nuts.