Kissed with a friend

Well, I don't know actually where to start, it's a bit awkward since I've never been in that kind of situation and rn I have no idea what to do.

So, few days before, on a party I've got a bit tipsy and kissed with my guy friend, not just a peck on lips but kind of passionately. We know each other since junior high school, I'd say it's been already 7-8 years. The thing is, I developed some feelings for him something like a year ago and he knows that. We already talked it over, few months ago, since he has noticed that I'm attracted to him. He told me than that he's very sorry, but he cannot give me what I want, because he hasn't been ever attracted to anyone. I didn't doubt that back then, actually I've never seen him dating someone nor heard from anyone that he would. He's equally gentle and kind towards everyone. So after that I acted normal, I stopped trying to attract him and tried surpass my feelings. We met few times after that conversation,either alone or in group of friends and everything seemed normal.

But few days ago I kind of doubted that all. I sat next to him and as we started talking he's done some skinship, not a big deal, he's like that towards everyone so I went with the flow and hugged him back. As the night went on, he started being more and more bold, which got me confused, but I hasn't said anything because actually I was enjoying it and let my feelings revive. By the end of the party I was already tipsy and so was he, as I needed to get going I gave him quick peck on a cheek and left the room, he followed me to the doorstep and there he gave me a passionate kiss. I responded, but then I've came to my senses and quickly left, saying something unnecessary.

It's been few days ago and I've never heard from him after that incident. But the other thing is we don't really message or call each other. I don't know what to do or what to say. Don't know either if I should say anything. Should I write to him? Or should I wait for his message first? I don't even know if it meant anything to him and I'm exaggerating. Any advice, please?

I can so understand your confusion but I would just wait to see how he reacts.

He is the one who is questioning his sexuality and he is the one who was tipsy and he is the one who initiated the kiss. He is the one who needs to follow up with you when he is ready. And he is obviously not ready.

I would suggest that you put away your feelings for him. He is confused and told you, when he was sober, that he is not attracted to you or to anyone. Don't let his confusion become yours. Understand that this guy is your friend and that is most likely it. There is someone else out there for you.

Good luck, stay strong and don't worry. Everything is going to be amazing.