I Feel Insecure

Sweetove

I am 20 And my boyfriend is 21, He is a really sweet guy, I am insecure about him and other girls, I have talked to him about it he said he will help me not be so insecure and that I have nothing to worry about he only has eyes for me. But there is this girl he works with he talks about her sometimes, I feel that he is better off with her the way that he talks about her I don't wanna bring this up to him because i have already have once, I feel like bringing it up again will start a fight between us.

i have had dreams about him cheating on me with his exs and with the girl he works with and even him cheating on me with him self, we have never talked about his past so how would I be having the dreams about his exs. I want to stop feeling like this

You have a self esteem problem, not a BF problem.

Change your self talk (that little voice inside your head telling you that you are not good enough).

First, when you hear that voice remind yourself that he picked you.

Second, make a list of your good qualities from the big ones to the little ones. Recite that list in your head periodically so that you know he's lucky to have you.

Unless your BF is going on and on about wonderful she is, it's nothing to worry about. Half the planet is made up of the opposite sex. Anybody you date / love / marry will have to interact with other women throughout life. Get used to it. If you can't your insecurities will drive any potential love interests away. Stop self sabotaging yourself

• Author

relationships in the past have ended ether because I did not put out or another girl was in the picture, he dose some times help me with my self esteem if i put my self down he would get mad at me and never tell me to do that,

Edited by Sweetove
relationships in the past have ended ether because I did not put out or another girl was in the picture, he dose some times help me with my self esteem if i put my self down he would get mad at me and never tell me to do that,

He sounds like a good guy that cares about you if he's willing to help you with your self esteem. Self esteem issues are really hard to deal with, and usually someone that doesn't love you wouldn't bother trying to help you out. He's staying and trying to help you, maybe you could try trusting a bit more and starting to believe him when he gets mad when you put down the person he loves - yeah, that's you!