Is this a good idea for someone just starting dating?

Spartan040

I'm going to a party tomorrow night, and if I do hook up with a girl, I'm wondering if it would be a good or bad idea to go up to third base even though I've had no real sexual experience? I don't want to go all the way yet because one, I'm probably not ready, given that I'm only 17, and two, I don't want to rush all the way home all at once.

I'm going to a party tomorrow night, and if I do hook up with a girl, I'm wondering if it would be a good or bad idea to go up to third base even though I've had no real sexual experience? I don't want to go all the way yet because one, I'm probably not ready, given that I'm only 17, and two, I don't want to rush all the way home all at once.

Define what "third base" means these days to a 33-year-old like myself.

• Like 1

hahaha. I dont even know what 3rd base is myself.

Anyway, take it one step at a time.

Remember that girls want sex just as much as you do, but they're cat like in how they present it to you. If youre too eager to pet the cat, it might run from you - Literally & figuratively :laugh:

Always keep a cool head though

Ewe don't have oral at a party. :laugh::p

I actually have no real advice. Aside from maybe - Just go to the party, enjoy yourself, and once you're in the moment (if it gets to that point), feel you're way through it (literally, or figuratively of course). :bunny:

Tidy whities. Classic! :laugh:

I need to find myself a man who can dance like that in his tidy whities, Oxford shirt and tube socks. Ha, ha!! :love:

• Like 1
I need to find myself a man who can dance like that in his tidy whities, Oxford shirt and tube socks. Ha, ha!! :love:

Err I'll pass on the tube socks, :p.

• Like 1
Err I'll pass on the tube socks, :p.

lol! But the look isn't the same barefoot. Ya know? Ok, how about ankle socks? Heh, heh!! I like a man who's comfortable in tube socks. Hubba, hubba.

lol! But the look isn't the same barefoot. Ya know? Ok, how about ankle socks? Heh, heh!! I like a man who's comfortable in tube socks. Hubba, hubba.

Writergal :lmao::p

Okay, ankle socks it is!

• Like 1
Writergal :lmao::p

Okay, ankle socks it is!

He's got to have sexy calves for those ankle socks, or he might as well just pull up the tube socks and put his pants back on. :laugh::p

• Like 1
He's got to have sexy calves for those ankle socks, or he might as well just pull up the tube socks and put his pants back on. :laugh::p

Someone needs a cool shower!

(I still wurve you:p)

hahaa

• Like 1
Someone needs a cool shower!

(I still wurve you:p)

hahaa

Hahahaha!! Fiddledeedee. Cool showers are for farm hands. *fans myself* Now, excuse me I have a picnic of ankle socked, Oxford shirted men with sunglasses to attend. They are going to serenade me with Bob Seger songs. Then we shall have lemonade and white cake on the front veranda. :p

(I still wurve you too :p)

• Like 1

My dear, it might not be up to you . . . she may stop you at Hello. Just enjoy the evening. Kiss her if you want to and she is receptive. Go from there. If you really like her, don't rush things. Enjoy the moment, ask her out again and take it from there.

Don't be asking us old codgers for advice my friend. Go out have fun and do what you end up doing. If you end up at 3rd base and want to, then go for it. Life's about making mistakes. It's about having fun, learning from everything and keeping on pugging along.

• Like 1