A Really Cool Trick

Heidi

Silly me. I thought for sure I’d seen or heard about every possible way that guys masturbate but I just learned a new one. It makes me wonder how many others there are I don’t know about. The girl who told me about it said she was totally shocked the first time she saw her boyfriend do it but now finds it funny and can hardly keep from laughing. When she told me what it is that he does I accused her of making it up but she crossed her heart and swore she was telling the truth. I don’t know why I doubted her since I’ve seen guys do incredibly naughty stuff.

She said that her boyfriend fills a plastic zip-lock sandwich bag with crushed ice and then lies on his back and rubs it over his privates until they shrink down to almost nothing. She said the cold makes his balls disappear completely and the sack holding them becomes little more than wrinkled skin -- talk about freezing your nuts off -- and it reduces his joystick to a nub of flesh about the size of a thimble. She said she never would’ve believed it was possible for a guy’s genitals to get so tiny if she hadn’t seen them with her own eyes. I told her I’d never seen any as small as she was describing and then pointed out to her how most guys wouldn’t dream of letting a girl see them like this and how she should take it as a compliment that he feels secure enough around her to do so. I told her how my boyfriend has a fit if I try feeling or sneaking a peek at his parts when they’re cold. He always jokes about how they shrink when he returns from surfing without his wetsuit but then backs away when I try slipping my hand down the front of his trunks to see for myself. I’ve always known that guys shrivel up when their body temperature drops but I had no idea the change was so drastic.

Continuing on she said once he gets himself as small as he can he sets aside the bag of ice and rubs the palm of his hand between his legs in a circular motion like a girl would. She said the fact that his nutsack is nothing but these folds of skin and bears a striking resemblance to a female’s genitalia makes it all the more kinky.

I told her what a hoot it must be watch him do this and how I envied her and she said the most amazing thing of all was the way he eventually comes. She said he rubs and rubs until he works himself into a frenzy and then lets out this hilarious high-pitch yell at which time she said his spunk “flows rather than spurts.” She said it’s really bizarre how it keeps pouring out in this slow steady stream long after most guys would be done and on their way to the refrigerator in search of a beer.

When I asked her if she’d ever known any others to do it like this she said she hadn’t. She said she wouldn’t have believed it possible if she hadn’t witnessed it. She said her boyfriend told her he learned about it from a Swedish girl he dated when he was an exchange student and found it so much better that he never went back to the conventional way.

Needless to say I shared all this with my boyfriend as soon as I got home and told him I wanted to see him try it. Last I checked he was still laughing much louder than necessary and muttering things like “in your dreams” and “you can’t be serious” so I suspect he’s not going to be as cooperative a subject as I’d hoped. As a result it doesn’t appear to be something I’m going to get to see unless my reluctant boyfriend makes a one-eighty which I don’t expect to happen any time soon.

That’s why I’ve come here. I’m curious to know if anyone does it this way (or has) and what they think of it because you guys have been really straight with me when I’ve asked about stuff in the past.

Heidi

Sure. Sounds like a cruel trick girls like to play on guys. I'm definitely not falling for this one. Next you'll suggest something involving an open flame.

Originally posted by johan

Sure. Sounds like a cruel trick girls like to play on guys. I'm definitely not falling for this one. Next you'll suggest something involving an open flame.

:lmao:

Can't say I've ever heard of this...

Perhaps it's just me, but I find it inappropriate that you know in details how your friend's bf masturbates.

If I were her bf (or yours) I would be annoyed.

I once read a similar story though.

Originally posted by Adunaphel

Perhaps it's just me, but I find it inappropriate that you know in details how your friend's bf masturbates.

If I were her bf (or yours) I would be annoyed.

I once read a similar story though.

I agree with Adunaprel, if it was me i would be a raging bull that some immature, bored, petty little girl,without permission, revealed intimate details of relationship.