26 year old female kissed an 18 year old guy. Wrong?

CazJay

Hi. Basically, I went to a party at a friend's house last week. This guy who is 18 was hitting on me a bit and I told him he was too young for me. Anyway, he stopped after that but we carried on talking a lot of the night as we just seemed to get on well. I did make sure he knew I thought he was too young for in that way though.

Anyway, I got completely wasted that night and I ended up kissing him a couple of times. Now I feel really bad about it. Is what I did wrong? And if so, how bad is it? I feel awful and really embarrassed about it.

Thanks

Hi. Basically, I went to a party at a friend's house last week. This guy who is 18 was hitting on me a bit and I told him he was too young for me. Anyway, he stopped after that but we carried on talking a lot of the night as we just seemed to get on well. I did make sure he knew I thought he was too young for in that way though.

Anyway, I got completely wasted that night and I ended up kissing him a couple of times. Now I feel really bad about it. Is what I did wrong? And if so, how bad is it? I feel awful and really embarrassed about it.

Thanks

Lol, no, not to me. He's an adult.. and 8 years is nothing. I think girls place a lot on age when it's not as important as you might think. Sure a 40 year old has nothing in common with a 20 year old, but you're within a decade.

• Like 1

Isn't the rule of creepiness something like (age/2) + 7?

So that puts you at minimum "acceptable" age 20.

If you follow such things, then yah, feel bad. REAL bad. Like, horrible even!

Otherwise, calm down. It's just some making out. I'm sure he's bragging to his friends about it right this moment.

You really do owe him an apology. Should invite him over to your place and apologize over a bottle of wine. Make sure to get all decked out, looking nice will go a long way toward proving you're sorry.

• Like 2

He's 18 and legal. Unless you used to babysit him or he's a friend of your son or your daughters boyfriend then just suck it up and move on.

• Like 1

CazJay,

If you are both 18 or over, then you are consenting adults in my book and there's nothing wrong with it.

Fill your boots :D

• Like 1

Thanks

No disrespect but you kept pushing him away and reaffirming your position on the age difference. You let the booze take over and came away unscathed. Be thankful that you didn't wake up together with a ton of questions about the night before.

My sister would tell you to stop making his age a big deal and enjoy his stamina.