She makes me cry and cry for so long and i can't deal anymore with the pain :(

Amato

Hi my name is charlie and im 17 im a junior in high school and i have been talking to this really special girl for about 5 months now.We started talking over the summer and got to know eachother better and when it came to school year i found out she had a crush on me and just really liked me.One of my bestfriends is friends with her and he told me all the things she would say about me and that put me in the best mood ever.When i was texting her about 2 days later after finding out i asked her myself if she had liked me and she said YES and i asked her since when she stated since we began to talk in the summer.I told her that i also began to like her during the summer and we began to get even more intense in conversations about dating and all that.One night we were playing 21 questions and it was my turn and i asked her would you ever date me? And she claimed yeah!! I was in shock and my level of happiness increased that night it felt like i was on top of the world. During the first weeks of school me and my friend but mostly me would walk her to her soccer practices or games and i would stay there and watch her and support her 100% and she loved me going. I knew for a fact that i was in her mind all day and all night me and her would text all day and all night like any lovers i guess i could say. About 3 days go bye and its the beginning of a new week and i was thinking about asking her out. So the day came and i was ready and she didn't know i was going to ask her i mean she kind of figured because i asked to walk with her by myself. When i asked if she would be my girlfriend, she responded i would date you but its bad timing and then she stated dont be sad i want to keep talking with you. That put me in the most depressed mood i have ever been in and that same day my grandfather was rushed to the ER for surgery which killed me because if i lose him i have nobody to look up to, i don't know my dad so i consider him my dad. Back to her though so i talked to her later that night and asked am i considered only a friend now? She said no not necessarily and i said ok and talked for the whole night. The next day i saw her we talked and blah blah blah that night i messaged her and she seemed to not really be interested in talking to me like she did before i asked her out and when i texted her goodnight she saw it and didn't respond. Little did i know she had been texting this kid that is also in my grade but she started talking to him after i asked her out it seems really sketchy well to me because it was so quick and random. That whole night i was crying and crying because like 5 months is a very long time and having her say no then talk to someone else really breaks my heart i had nobody to vent to and had no where to go besides stay in my room and cry. I don't think she realizes how much i actually like her and how hard i tried to make her and i something big and nothing could work out. I told her around 12 at night that it feels like our bond is beginning to break and i didn't like the idea of that and i also don't like the idea of another man taking her from me even though she isn't mine i deserve something because 5 months to me is so long and if something like our bond is broken it will just kill me spending so much time with just that one person and pretending like nothing ever happened in existence is deadly to me and i don't want that. I wanted us to be a happy couple and to love and comfort eachother but it just didn't happen i guess and i don't know where to turn now she had left me lost and confused sitting in the corner in the pure cold darkness crying. Please can anyone give me any advice or something to do please be nice i can't deal with too much right now i am very sensitive and i just need someones comfort and support to pick me up and make me happy again. Thanks alot love you guys have a wonderful day/night and let god be upon you all.

I read the brick it was not that bad :)

Welcome to the world of feelings my friend. You will not get a girl acting like that I can tell you.

1. You are a man. ACT LIKE ONE. She is the woman and the last thing she wants is a guy that is going to cry over her or act wimpy.

2. You are already thinking about what this girl is going to become and you have not even got her yet. She can see that you are needy already and what you write confirms that.

3. You never tell a girl your feelings or that you like them. Actions speak, words do not.

4. Always put yourself first in any situation.

Make you number one, do not care about anyone else, make her think that you are the catch, do not wear your heart on your sleeve and for F sake grow a pair of balls!

Sooner you learn this the sooner you get the girl. Learn what she wants not what you want.

• Like 1

Paragraphs are your friends. Use them. It's hard to read a wall of text & even more so when it rambles.

I am sorry about your grandfather & hope he is OK.

Now downshift. She likes you but doesn't want to be your GF. She did say she would go on a date with you. Have you actually set something up? If not, do so. There has to be a game or dance you can go to. If not, take her to a movie or out for ice cream but plan a date.

You have to date before you can be BF/GF (although I understand those concepts are more fluid in high school & "going out" is defined relationship, not a single event."

If she does not want to spend time alone with you and she has chosen the other guy, that will & does hurt but it doesn't mean your life is over. You are still the same great guy you were before you ever started talking to her & she's not the only girl in school. While you can be upset in private, in public, act like it doesn't matter. Do not be at her beck & call. Stop having intimate discussions with her.

Be polite but aloof. She may come running back. (N.B. I would not give this advice / encouragement to an adult man. You are teenagers so some level of immaturity & indecision is allowed)

Meanwhile start talking to other girls. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of feelings my friend. You will not get a girl acting like that I can tell you.

1. You are a man. ACT LIKE ONE. She is the woman and the last thing she wants is a guy that is going to cry over her or act wimpy.

2. You are already thinking about what this girl is going to become and you have not even got her yet. She can see that you are needy already and what you write confirms that.

3. You never tell a girl your feelings or that you like them. Actions speak, words do not.

4. Always put yourself first in any situation.

Make you number one, do not care about anyone else, make her think that you are the catch, do not wear your heart on your sleeve and for F sake grow a pair of balls!

Sooner you learn this the sooner you get the girl. Learn what she wants not what you want.

I didnt even have to read the post to know that that all this was the problem.

hahaha trust Dallers

1. Man the **** up. You're just 17, your whole life is in front of you. Chances are, you won't even remember about this "special" girl in 1-2 years, because there will be an even more special one. Or another. PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA! ;)

2. Move on. Focus on other things in life, like learning how to use paragraphs in text, capital letters and how to structure sentences. Pay more attention in classes, join a club, try out new activities, make more friends. Live your life and don't be so focused on just one girl.

Your brick of text makes my brains cry :´(

Paragraphs are your friends. Use them. It's hard to read a wall of text & even more so when it rambles.

I didnt even have to read the post to know that that all this was the problem.

hahaha trust Dallers

Move on. Focus on other things in life, like learning how to use paragraphs in text, capital letters and how to structure sentences. Pay more attention in classes

This may be just a little off topic of what you're looking for, but all that **** there, where people are making fun of you?

It means you're wasting your time in school. The message from all these good people is DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME IN SCHOOL. LEARN SOMETHING WHILE YOU'RE THERE. LIKE HOW TO EXPRESS YOURSELF.

You're going to be stuck with a bunch of loser girls who will make you completely ****ing miserable if you don't make something of yourself. Focus on YOU, on making yourself all that you can be.

The pussy will follow you all around the planet if you do that. Otherwise, you are going to find that you will be fighting over the table scraps that better men leave behind.

I know that it seems like a big job right now, but trust me. NOW IS THE TIME. Hit the friggin' books and turn your life around so you can land some quality women like this one who ditched you without a second thought.

• Like 4