Mixed signals, Not sure how to interpret this

cluelessme

I asked this girl out and she said she would love to go but she needs to find someone to cover for her. She said she is nearly 100% certain she can go. That was on Sunday. Its been 2 days, but no confirmation yet. They are tickets so she knows its kind of time sensitive. I said let me know by Thursday but she said she would know by Tuesday- no confirmation yet. Is she blowing me off? Or am I just being impatient? Thanks.

Its hard to tell. That's why I never depend on people. I hate being in situations like that. The way I operate.. you snooze you lose.

You should always have a plan B and C in all situations. If you have tickets, don't make plans with anyone who doesn't confirm in a timely manner. If you told her to tell you by Tuesday and she doesn't... then guess what? You make new plans.

Stick to your rules bro. If you say Tuesday then mean Tuesday.

Don't stand around waiting for some girl like a sucker.

• Like 2

While I definitely do not disagree with Zen, also consider being flexible since she did say she would love to go and she is almost 100% sure she can. Maybe she is waiting for confirmation from someone who might cover her and doesn't want to say no to you prematurely. Just something to think about.

• Like 1