He's falling forr... a pyramid scheme.

blue_jay_bird

blue_jay_bird

Basically, I went on a date with him and he told me he meet with a friend that told him about this great investment.

He pulled out a paper with some charts on it.

I tell him; this looks like a pyramid scheme.

ACN company is the name of the company. I told him, google it, look it up, its a scam.

Still he doesn't believe me. Not sure what to do? Starting to lose respect for him. Falling for a pyramid scheme..really.

How do I get him out of this? I want to tell him, if you do this, well, I'm not going to stick around. Is that petty of me?

Nope it is not petty at all. Being wise with money and financial decisions is important in a persom you're going to date. Espeically if you could potentially become financially bound to them via marriage or a kid.

I wouldn't even tell him if you do this I'm done. You do that and he'll likely continue on with it and not be honest.

I would just move on. You can't fix stupid. Granted we all have our moments.. But if he is not even willing to look at it again he is stupid.

• Like 1

The most loving thing to do is to be honest with him. "You seem like a cool guy but I just can't bring myself to summon attraction for someone who's falling for a pyramid scheme." He'll probably get mad at you for it. Most people are usually not happy or thankful when you point out that they're being dumb. They might end up behaving less dumb in the future because you did though. Up to you how much trouble you want to bring yourself for his benefit.

• Like 1
  • Author
blue_jay_bird

The conversation is mostly texting, so i'm going to have a face to face.

This is what i'm going to say:

"You seem like a really smart guy, but I can't believe your going to fall for a pyramid scheme. These guys a trained to say the right things to get you into it.

I will either get A: Anger; How do you know? Prove it? Whats a pyramid scheme anyways? ext ext...

If he gets mad defensive; well it will be easier to walk away.

OR ill get B: Yeah, it looks like its not a good investment. ( I really feel it's not going to go this way. )

Question: I sound like a b it ch by saying. I can't believe your falling for a pyramid scheme.

BUT really, I have no idea how to put it nicely. I could be like; I'm worried, I care. BUT really I feel like i'm going to laugh in his face when I say it.

F u ck it. The baby gloves are coming off.

The conversation is mostly texting, so i'm going to have a face to face.

This is what i'm going to say:

"You seem like a really smart guy, but I can't believe your going to fall for a pyramid scheme. These guys a trained to say the right things to get you into it.

I will either get A: Anger; How do you know? Prove it? Whats a pyramid scheme anyways? ext ext...

If he gets mad defensive; well it will be easier to walk away.

OR ill get B: Yeah, it looks like its not a good investment. ( I really feel it's not going to go this way. )

Question: I sound like a b it ch by saying. I can't believe your falling for a pyramid scheme.

BUT really, I have no idea how to put it nicely. I could be like; I'm worried, I care. BUT really I feel like i'm going to laugh in his face when I say it.

F u ck it. The baby gloves are coming off.

You could just rephrase if it "hey this is a pyramid scam" if you want. If you really want to say it that the way you do, that's fine. So what if you come off like a B.