Interested in co-worker: Will she think less of me?

Wentwirth

Hi Guys,

I have been working at a small mom and pop grocery store for around a year doing general work like cleaning, stocking, etc.

Around a month ago a cute girl was hired as the cashier and I believe she initially showed some interest in me.

All of a sudden she stopped showing interest and I have no idea why (well... less interest).

I am a college student and she is a sophomore in high school but we both get paid the same amount (not very much at all).

Could this be a reason that she may have lost interest? Since I am not any more financially independent as she? Especially since I am older and a man?

Please share your opinions,

Thanks!

• Author
She probably figured out your age. Sex with her could be a felony depending on where you live. In other words, she's too young.

It's legal over here.

I also forgot to add I only see her at most twice weekly.

She lost interest because you did not do anything to move the relationship forward. She concluded you were not interested in her.

• Like 1

If she's a sophomore in high school, she probably didn't remain single for long.

OR she was merely being friendly to you and not truly interested at all.

• Author

I did give her more attention than the other girls there (who are a little older than me).

I feel she is giving me mixed signals.

Would you say that what I said about me being worse off financially taking age into account wouldn't really affect her feelings for me?