Does he have real feelings for me?

Kelly M

I don't know how to take my friend's actions. When we first met I did like him and he liked me, it was actually strong how he came off, he was non stop calling and texting my phone. He asked me out, but I declined cause I didn't know him and I didn't know how to take him. I was weary. Well it turned into a thing where he would barely text me or call me, I admit I wasn't reciprocating at all to him, but he seemed to fall out of my life.

Then he would pop back in my life at random times and act like he's so in love with me. He always got jealous of guys, and always seemed protective. He would act like he's my boyfriend. He always tells me he "loves" me. Even when he's not contacting me I will hear from other friends how upset he is that I am going out with this guy or that guy. I can tell you many stories of his protectiveness and jealousy, however, sometimes it appears he has a girlfriend and he is trying to date me or have sex with me. That makes me not go further. It's weird cause he's the one that will create an excuse to pop back into my life, then I don't reciprocate and he pops out. I admit that, but I still can't tell if he truly loves me, or if he has feelings for me? Or if it's the fact that I am not reciprocating and that is why he disappears on me? Or if I am being played? I can't tell. If you need more details, just ask! Thank you tons! :)

todreaminblue

if he is with another woman as in dating exclusively and trying to have sex with you it is wrong plain and simple...he cant be trusted...if he seems to be dating and really isnt it could be he likes you a lot but cant tell you ...i dont know really talk to him, ask him to be truthful if you like him if he is single and you are single there is no foul no harm to anyone to talk it out........................deb

He is persistent despite your repeated rejections. The next time you are both free ask him on a date & see what happens. That's the only way you will know for sure. You do need to keep your guard up initially but give him a chance.

• Author
if he is with another woman as in dating exclusively and trying to have sex with you it is wrong plain and simple...he cant be trusted...if he seems to be dating and really isnt it could be he likes you a lot but cant tell you ...i dont know really talk to him, ask him to be truthful if you like him if he is single and you are single there is no foul no harm to anyone to talk it out........................deb

Thanks Deb! :) Well that is why I said it "appears" that he is in a relationship with these women, it's just what I see from social media. I don't actually know if they are "exclusive" or not. It's just an assumption on my part. It is wrong, and that is why I don't go further with him. Honestly, it does seem like I don't like him cause I am very neutral with him. That is why I can't tell if he truly likes me? Or if he is going through women to "fill the void" cause I am not reciprocating? or if I am being played? Or if he just doesn't know what to do, cause I don't reciprocate. It's hard to judge. I appreciate you commenting! :)

• Author
He is persistent despite your repeated rejections. The next time you are both free ask him on a date & see what happens. That's the only way you will know for sure. You do need to keep your guard up initially but give him a chance.

What he'll do is he'll randomly pop up in my life and show a lot of interest. He'll act like he's in love with me in a way. He does all of this and then he disappears, and I don't hear from him for awhile but then somehow he will do the same thing over again. Sometimes though he will say how much he is so in love with me when I think he has a girlfriend at the time. He just keeps drifting out of my life and coming back in, but see, I do admit I show no interest. I act very neutral with him. I don't flirt, I don't reciprocate to him, cause I am honestly scared, and it has a lot to do with past relationships. I am nice to him and all but I do seem disinterested in him sexually, cause I don't flirt, I don't go out with him. I've only gone with him when it was with the people we worked with and there was an event. Or when he gone out with my brothers and I would tag along. It's hard for me to actually ask him out considering that I don't know if he's serious or if just wants to fool around. Thanks a ton for commenting! :)

What he'll do is he'll randomly pop up in my life and show a lot of interest. He'll act like he's in love with me in a way. He does all of this and then he disappears, and I don't hear from him for awhile but then somehow he will do the same thing over again. Sometimes though he will say how much he is so in love with me when I think he has a girlfriend at the time. He just keeps drifting out of my life and coming back in, but see, I do admit I show no interest. I act very neutral with him. I don't flirt, I don't reciprocate to him, cause I am honestly scared, and it has a lot to do with past relationships. I am nice to him and all but I do seem disinterested in him sexually, cause I don't flirt, I don't go out with him. I've only gone with him when it was with the people we worked with and there was an event. Or when he gone out with my brothers and I would tag along. It's hard for me to actually ask him out considering that I don't know if he's serious or if just wants to fool around. Thanks a ton for commenting! :)

He enjoys playing the "game" of Mixed Messages. Whether or not he necessarily realizes it. This is what can be so confusing. You have no handle on how to deal with it because he changes his contact habits more than his sheets. My suggestion would be to try initiating some sort of open communication. So as to make him commit to whether he is interested or not once and for all. That way, you can process his answer and better decide how to proceed.

The guy sounds like a loser.

You think being jealous is love? Its not.

OP i think you just like the attention, deep deown you know that this guy is trash