Where do i go from here? or is it all lost

Carlos1994

im 19 and shes 17 and we was talking for about a month and a half and we saw each other a few times (she was quite busy with exams), anyway we always used to text and flirt and we both did like each other and she said to me she does want something to happen but not to rush it because we dont know each other well enough,

Anyway everything was going perfect i was 100% sure she liked me + she told me and we had a our 4th date and it didnt go to well, didnt really have the opportunity to talk to her but i kissed her at the end of the night.. She said to me she didnt want to kiss me because of how the night went but she said to her mate "i wanted to kiss him but i was just shocked"

After that though she has literally 90% kicked me out of her life.. She said she does like me but she always refers to things in past tense saying "i wanted something to happen" or "i would have like it to be more" because we literally dont know each other at all.

Personally i think its because her ex has started talking to her again and i know hes just messing her around because he cant get another gf but i cant say that to her.. I know she still kinda likes him, i think she felt guilty when she kissed me because obv she likes both of us but doesnt want to ruin things with him..

But when ever i talk to people about it, mine and her friends they are always like " why on earth is she choosing him over you" like im better than him in every way without sounding cocky, im not that confident but i know i am better than him XD... He is a douche but i do not want to be second best because that feels humiliating

History will always trump what ever the new guy has. Especially if the dude has that 'edge'. I'm not going to say 'bad boy' but a guy with a spine that does not give a sh**. Girls like that in a guy.

I suggest you move on.

• Author

thing is hes not one of them guys.. all his friends think hes weird around girls.. i saw him at a party once and he was following girls around like a lost puppy and girls were trying to avoid him, he doesnt have a spine what so ever,