I'm bad at telling if a girl is interested

Tim1990

Ok so I started hanging out with this girl who I used to know in High School. I bumped into her a few months ago on a night and we exchanged numbers and we have been hanging out since. The thing i'm not sure about is that whenever we just decide to stay in and watch movies or tv she always seems to get the blanket from her room and cover us with it or sometimes we just lay in bed and watch it there. I have never been good at reading the signs of a girls interest. We always ask each other to hang out and always say yes, even if we don't actually decide what to do until the day. We also regularly go to the movies or to dinner and lunch and we talk all the time, not always instigated by me. I have the feeling she may be interested in me like i am in her but would really appreciate a little help.

thanks

• Author

Ok so I started hanging out with this girl who I used to know in High School. I bumped into her a few months ago on a night and we exchanged numbers and we have been hanging out since. The thing i'm not sure about is that whenever we just decide to stay in and watch movies or tv she always seems to get the blanket from her room and cover us with it or sometimes we just lay in bed and watch it there. I have never been good at reading the signs of a girls interest. We always ask each other to hang out and always say yes, even if we don't actually decide what to do until the day. We also regularly go to the movies or to dinner and lunch and we talk all the time, not always instigated by me. I have the feeling she may be interested in me like i am in her but would really appreciate a little help.

thanks

Then you will be a fool if you do not read all this. As a dude, always assume. You should be making your interest known and all this sounds like a girl interested in you. If you don't she will think you are a friend. There comes a turning point I've found in friendship/ relationships where you HAVE to make a move.

Make a move.

Kiss her.

Read the forums.

there are dozens of posts by women who think a guy doesn't like them because he hasn't tried to sleep with them even though the guy spends massive amounts of time with them.

truth_seeker

Next time on the bed, start jerking off. If she touches you, she likes you. If she ignores you and lets you do it by yourself, you're in the friend zone.

JungleLover

If all you have is watching movies together, eating out and sharing a blanket, it does not sound like a lot of romance is radiating from this. Friends regularly do these type of things. It sounds like you have a nice platonic relationship going. Ask yourself if you are willing to risk what you currently have to find out if she is really interested or would you just rather accept the way things are.