Dating for the first time.

Black Cement

Black Cement

I'm dating for the first time since my break up with my ex. It's been rough because I still have feelings for her. Well I'm going to Disneyland with this girl I met a couple of times. She's bringing her 3 year old daughter & I'm bringing my nephew.

This is going to be interesting because I hardly know her, & I'm traveling all the way to LA with her. She's cute but talks a lot & is busy. I'm sorta quiet and like to keep it chill.

Any advice on how to open up and have a good time with her?

Well you basically said it, just open up and be yourself with her. That's the best way to go about it :cool:

I don't know why you would want to bring kids on a date so soon though? You'll be too busy running around after them and keeping them happy rather than talking and getting to know her better. I don't understand why she is introducing her son to you so early on either, imagine if she did this with all guys she has dated :confused: poor kid.

• Author
Black Cement
Well you basically said it, just open up and be yourself with her. That's the best way to go about it :cool:

I don't know why you would want to bring kids on a date so soon though? You'll be too busy running around after them and keeping them happy rather than talking and getting to know her better. I don't understand why she is introducing her son to you so early on either, imagine if she did this with all guys she has dated :confused: poor kid.

Well she's a friend of the family. She's single I'm single, they thought we should hook up. I did the same thing with my ex, we had fun, only I was with my ex for a while & we were in love. But now, it's going to be way different, thats spending time with a stranger straight for 3 days.

Well she's a friend of the family. She's single I'm single, they thought we should hook up. I did the same thing with my ex, we had fun, only I was with my ex for a while & we were in love. But now, it's going to be way different, thats spending time with a stranger straight for 3 days.

If you want to enjoy yourself then your gonna have to lose the all or nothing mentality about this date. You need to accept that if something does not go according to plan then it's not the end of the world for you.