Should I Still Ask Her Out?

TheWhisperingEye8888

TheWhisperingEye8888

Been out on 2 very successful dates with this girl and she was very excited for a 3rd date. I asked her out for last weekend but she was working so i asked for the following week and she said "i'll have to let you know cause she has to do two essays for her final degree work due in next week sometime". I have no reason to believe why she wouldn't go on a 3rd date with me as things were going so well but is this just a polite way of saying "i'm not interested anymore" or should i ask her again at the end of the week or wait a bit longer to bring it back up again?

Ya wait til the end of next week. Ask her out and if she gives you one more excuse then you are out. BUT in the meantime by all means take someone else out on dates. Maybe you will get lucky and find someone better.

Do you have some reason to believe that she doesn't have school work due? If not, yes ask her out again. People do have lives & responsibilities.

• Like 1

we all know the reality that if a girl is really interested, she won't pass up the opportunity to text or see you. Do not invest in someone that isn't giving you the attention you expect.