SEX-w/teacher i want more she says"lets take it slow"GRRR

dalknight2007

hello folks out there i need some advice and tips,

Recently i met a wonderful california babe. she's now living here in texas and is a school-teacher, now many thoughts have ran through my head about dating teachers but this one seems different and way interesting. Unfortunatly though she's has many walls up due to past relationships divorce,men leaving her making her feel abandon. i understand her feelings but yet i try to prove to her that im not the one to do those things. since she has those walls up its hard to get closer to her on a deep emotional level..she was also a psych major in college so she understands her feelings really well.

We've known each other for about 2 weeks and i must say she is a very talented and special lady one who i thought would not even exist in this day nor time. sensitive, funny, too much like Sanda Bullock but way far sexier. I spent some time with her helping her get her school planner together for her students while we got to know each other better. later we rented movies and sat and watched them together..yet no moves i made until i was about to leave. i gave her a soft kiss on the lips she immediatly responded with moans as i tried to leave out the door she grabed my hand and pulled me back in. i kissed her again this time slightly parting her lips and with alittle tongue action. I knew if i wanted her at that moment i could have had her. but being the "nice GUY" i still left and only meant to do that to "leave something on her mind" she said she felt the power in my soul and that i was very powerful and passionate. i was like " i told ya so but that aint nothing yet" it was obvious she liked the kissing cause she litterly melted on the sofa moaning and stuff but i didnt go for the gold i only wanted to see if i was in the competition.

The next week we spent time together again watching movies and once the movies ended she asked me to spend the night due to my long drive home.(a 20 min drive is not long in texas) so i said sure i would like to stay , now we both sleep bare-naked and while being in bed she reached over to me and starting hugging me. My hormones went into a nearly uncontrollable rage cause her smile,body, scent felt soo good i was still trying to keep my kool, then she said the dreadful sentence that most men hate to hear when their hot for some girl" you're like my best-friend and its easy for me to talk to you" i was like WTF??? best-friend grrrr i told her thats a nice thing to say but its rejection words to me 'cause i develop feelings for her on a more BF/GF level. She said thats not what she meant and well things went on to us making love. Now fella's i gave this angel full attention to her needs, kissed her from head to toe, sweet romantic music in the background, everything i believed a woman would expect from a man who was into her for more than a 1 night stand. While we were making love(in my head) she began to cry asking me if i would ever leave her like they did( i kissed her tears away and told her that i wouldnt do anything to hurt her in anyway and that this moment being with her is like a dream come true, i felt as if finally i've found... the one) she was surely sexually satisfied for i felt she underestimated my love-making skills, she thanked me for taking my time, she complimented me on being well-endowed( im like welcome to texas everything here is bigger) and when she hit the BIG "O" she thanked me again before screaming in orgasmic XXtasy( i thought the girl had wakened up her neighbors and a sleeping nympho held deep inside her...OO california knows how to party!!) ( i was hoping this would spring her heart, body and mind) she also mentioned i was " one of those guys that could go for days" i was like" its called karma-sutra mind control and i was enjoying the hell out of satisfying her" later as we slept wrapped in each others arms i felt we had became lovers and timeframe although was a short period i thought i had finally had a girlfriend.

Later this week she spoke to me about taking our time and remaining friends and she wants to be friends before anything else, and that she would not be hurt again and she wants to spend some time to get to know me better( TIME ??? TIME??? how long is TIME) i asked her for a kiss before i left and she would not kiss me ( she said if she did she would fall for me like she already has) i take kissing very serious and love the art to me it shows intimate feelings between the 2( i dont have bad breath!) meanwhile i felt as if i was a student taking a lesson from a teacher that had been burnt by some men in the past and she was afraid of trying again for future's sake. WHAT am i to do, did that mean we would not sleep together again, is she just slowing things down ? does she want me? did she use me? i've felt so uncomfortable due to this event while in my past that NEARLY ALWAYS started a relationship with a female. I know i shouldnt be all about getting the booty but if its "Good Booty" whats a man supposed to do? I really like her but have no patience to be in some sort of "friends w/benefits" type of relationship that many are doing these days. I cant sleep with a "friend" its either you're my GAL, GIRLFRIEND, WIFE, LOVER all wrapped up in one..those out there that can understand my situation please respond. I cooked breakfast for her that morning given her california strawberries and said" i got these for you incase you miss home" im pulling out all the tricks to the trade to sweep her off her feet but at the same time remaining patient..hmm her break-ups have been well over a year and im like you might be missing out on something right now stop thinking about back then and look at your present, look at what you have in front of you NOW..

What should i do..please respond

Don't be mean, DJDork.

dalknight...it sounds like you got a great start. Clearly she is very attracted to you (understatement). And I can see you have strong feelings for her as well. But she is hurting, and seems very vulnerable and frightened. I understand you held off on the sex for as long as you could, but given eveything she has been through, it might have been better if you had waited longer. Who knows?

I understand totally that you're not interested in a casual relationship. I think Oklahoma! had a song like that, "..With me it's all or nuthin, Is it all or nuthin' with you? It cain't be in between, It cain't be now and then, No half and half romance will do." I think that this is a message you need to get across right away. And don't settle for less. You can be a friend to her, but don't be a gf to her and NEVER let her talk to you about other men. Just let your eyes darken, brows knit, and leave the room if she brings up another guy.

does she want me?

Yes...for what, I'm not sure.

did she use me?

Ummm...maybe.

she wants to spend some time to get to know me better

This sounds sincere. I know it is hard to step back from sex once you have taken the plunge, but it's clear that you must. It's what she wants. Even if she used for some consolation/comfort sex, that doesn't mean she doesn't care about you or want to get to know you better.

Last word of advice...if you can make your question much simpler, and condesnse your story, you might get more responses.

Good luck!

I read that whole essay, with the mindset that this was some kid in high school screwing his teacher :lmao: It wasn't until near the end, that I realized that he just refered to her as a teacher to generalize her personality.

What's wrong with taking your time, and being her friend? You two've moved too fast, and now she's running scared. Have you never been hurt? If you've had your heart broken, you'd understand how scary jumping head first into a new relationship is.

:lmao:

I didn't know if you were asking for advice or trying to sell yourself?

Anways after finally reading through your half post/half erotica story...

I think you should go slow..she's been hurt..she feels like she's getting really attacthed to you and it can be scary feeling all those things again for the first time.

I think you should just give her time and besides you are already doing everything the bf does so what does it matter. As long as she isn't seeig anyone else you should be ok.