does he want a relationship with me?

Mochalatte

We've been dating 6 weeks now. I will add that before dating he and I have been acquaintances for two years now... like hi and bye stuff. We've been intimate since the fourth date. He texts me every night or day to say hello. He is wonderful! He is doing everything right... He has started sharing more deeper things about himself to me. He brings small gifts. He even had me meet his 12yr old.

Is he trying to start a relationship with me? I don't think he is dating anyone else but me. But we never discuss it.

Edited by Mochalatte
We've been dating 6 weeks now. I will add that before dating he and I have been acquaintances for two years now... like hi and bye stuff. We've been intimate since the fourth date. He texts me every night or day to say hello. He is wonderful! He is doing everything right... He has started sharing more deeper things about himself to me. He brings small gifts. He even had me meet his 12yr old.

Is he trying to start a relationship with me? I don't think he is dating anyone else but me. But we never discuss it.

Seems like it. Nothing wrong with asking, as long as it doesn't sound like a marriage proposal.