This lady wanted to hook up on the spot

Easyguy14

I met her a few hours ago at the train station. She agreed to get into my car so I took her to the Checkers drive-in for some burgers. We talked for little over 10-15 minutes right before she asks me if I live alone and if we could go back there. I was stunned I tell you! Said woman seemed to be in a hurry to hook up and she hardly knows me. When I ask her about this she claims she isn't used to doing anything like this. Is she lying? Anyway I stalled and she wounded up opting out. She now says she wants to see me again Friday so we can get to know each other. Same lady from the Meetup on Sunday. This is ultra weird. Now she wants to get to know me? What am I getting myself into?

TigerLilly78

Well its up to you would you even want to entertain the idea of "getting to know" a women who asks to hook up I assume for sex after you buy her a 8 buck burger and chat for 10 mins or would you rather opt out and wait for a more respectful lady to come along?

Really it all depends on what you are looking for I doubt its something she "doesn't do often" sorry if you just want a sex buddy eh what ever. But like I say she sounds ultra easy so be careful to me it wouldn't be worth the risks...also never know she could be trying out some sort of scam it just doesn't sound right..

• Like 2
todreaminblue

did she actually say she wanted sex....it seems so by your post but you never know......i have on the spur of the moment asked guys out...sex is the farthest thing from my mind getting to know them better is my intention...most guys i have asked dont assume i want sex straight up.....that is a pretty arrogant stand to take with me as i am not that way inclined.......not a fan of arrogance in men either....who make false opinions on how easy or desperate i am...i am neither.......but what am i to know i am going on my own ways of getting to know men and i am upfront and not this woman and her ways of being up front and what she wants to do...just ask her what she wants and if you feel comfortable with what she says to you in reply, take it further...good luck..deb......

• Like 1
  • Author
Well its up to you would you even want to entertain the idea of "getting to know" a women who asks to hook up I assume for sex after you buy her a 8 buck burger and chat for 10 mins or would you rather opt out and wait for a more respectful lady to come along?

Really it all depends on what you are looking for I doubt its something she "doesn't do often" sorry if you just want a sex buddy eh what ever. But like I say she sounds ultra easy so be careful to me it wouldn't be worth the risks...also never know she could be trying out some sort of scam it just doesn't sound right..

I don't see what scam she could be working. We never talked about money or anything like that but its still stranger than strange for her to want to be at a stranger's house after only seeing me twice. I could only assume she do want to have sex but maybe she caught herself and changed her mind? I guess maybe she's super attracted to me so its impulse? I'm texting her right now and she wants to get some drinks Friday and then see what will happen afterwards.

I don't see what scam she could be working. We never talked about money or anything like that but its still stranger than strange for her to want to be at a stranger's house after only seeing me twice. I could only assume she do want to have sex but maybe she caught herself and changed her mind? I guess maybe she's super attracted to me so its impulse? I'm texting her right now and she wants to get some drinks Friday and then see what will happen afterwards.

This is still a perfect stranger who you have no idea what std's she has!

You just met her and said you convinced her to get into your car from just meeting her I think she may of come on strong because convincing women to go with you and get into your car I mean that's pretty clear creep status on your part so she prob figured that's what you were looking for, you didn't invite her to a proper date.

littleplanet

easy come

easy go, don'tcha know

and that high dive

makes a pool look like

a thimble.....................:D

TigerLilly78

Im rather sure ive herd of the one were the women drugged the dude and robbed him for some reason that came to mind don't know why..but it seams you just want sex then go for it..just be careful cause like I said I doubt this is her "1st time" doing this..std last for ever..