Need with this weird situation!

Hey, my name is jigar and I'm 20.

I'm sorry this may be long but i surely need help with this... I'm stuck n lost!

I'm gonna come straight tot he point. Basically there is this girl who i known for 7-8 months and I met her through friend. I started liking her long back in january, which was around 6 months ago. She already had her ex boyfriend who she was with for more then 3 years... and that was her first ex. When I started liking her, she already broke up with her ex boyfriend... She knew I liked her and she also started liking me. however she still loved her ex cus it was a long relationship. I told her that I m not in any hurry or anything. I know its difficult but yeh. So after a month she started following me for me even more and she was confused who she wants. Her ex wanted her back but she didnt wanna go. but same time she also missed him. I used to get hurt when she said that cus she tells me that she wants to be with me but then sometimes talks about ex... after few months i asked her out on birthday n she rejected. She said she cant be with me cus she cant get over her ex.

I decided to move on.. few weeks later she comes telling me again that shes missing me and she will try her best to get over her ex. I thought there's still a chance of me getting back to her, so i decided to give second chance. I waited for few weeks and told her that what do u think about me now? she rejects me again saying "sorry I cant be with you cus my ex is not out of my head"

I was broken into pieces cus she rejected me twise. I was leaving from her life.. she calls me back and then rejects.. that was just heartless. I just left completely from her life.. agaain next week she pops up to me saying that shes sorry about everything and her feelings have gone stronger for me and she wants to go out with me. I was shocked but I thought about it a lot and still gave her 3rd chance. I said yes to her. Next day morning she tells me that shes missing her ex. I WAS LIKE "What the ****".... she cant be missing her ex when she's already with me! she tells me that there's something aint right about mine and her relationship so she needs time to get everything sorted then we can be together.

In that was I've waited for her over 5 months in total and i am still waiting. I love her to bits. I've done so much things for her. Always made her smile. Always there to cheer her up. Always make her feel special. Send morning texts, make pictures and videos. Give flowers n everything! but I dont see any effort from her side which shows that she really wants to be with me.

I gave her so many chances and she is still making me wait. She told me she only wants me no one else and she really likes me but she just doesnt want to be in realtionship..? is this girl really worth waiting for? It will be hard for me to get over her but i have to make my decision once anyways. I have not seen a single effort from her side which shows that she wants to be with me. I told her about this and she says its hard for her right now.

Please help

Thanks

She doesn't know what she wants. Or maybe she is using you for emotional comfort or sees you more like a friend, as hard as that might be to hear, since she doesn't give back he same effort you give her. Stop waiting for her. Try not to get involved with people who are still involved like this with their exes, it only leads to you getting hurt. You can do much better and be with someone who will give of themselves to you and not still want to be with their ex.

Edited by RachR

OP, I think you are friendzoned, she has no romantic feelings for you.

She told you everything, you comfort her, and she only wants you as a friend.

Dont live and die by the word of one woman, its pretty foolish.

See new women and move on

Don't wait for her, you sound really sweet and you deserve to be treated much better than this.

You say you "love her to bits". I don't understand why, she's mucked you around majorly, treated you like an option. You have choices. Choose to find someone who loves you to bits too.:)

She likes the attention you give her. You soothe & stroke her ego which had been damaged after her break up.

She's using you. Sorry.