i asked ehr if im wasting my time

pottymark

been seeing this girl. we aren't "together" but we hang out and talk alot and go on dates

she has feelings for me and i do for her but she said she wants to take things slow

i got a little frustrated last night, because we are going to the movies friday and i said "its a date" and she said "ha sure" then i said "i'm pretty sure you got some strong feelings for me" and then later said "am i wasting my time?" she said "no?"

i dont know where i stand with her

what did she mean by the "no?"

How old are you 2? She had a boyfriend before?

She sounds immature and playing hard to get. The thing is these games will often have you lose someone you were genuinely interested in.

• Author
How old are you 2? She had a boyfriend before?

She sounds immature and playing hard to get. The thing is these games will often have you lose someone you were genuinely interested in.

im 25 shes 21

im 25 shes 21

Really? You are willing to deal with these silly immature games at 25?

Find yourself a nice girl that actually wants to date you. Once you stop giving her attention she will woman up or go back to her barbies.

• Author
Really? You are willing to deal with these silly immature games at 25?

Find yourself a nice girl that actually wants to date you. Once you stop giving her attention she will woman up or go back to her barbies.

we get along well and have fun

we get along well and have fun

I get that, but you want to date her and she doesn't want to.

What's wrong with slow?

I'm not sure why she objected to the word date to describe your movie going but she point blank told you that you are not wasting your time. Why can't you take that at face value? What's making you doubt her words?

• Author
What's wrong with slow?

I'm not sure why she objected to the word date to describe your movie going but she point blank told you that you are not wasting your time. Why can't you take that at face value? What's making you doubt her words?

Maybe shes using me

Why use the question mark?

Maybe shes using me

This is why you don't have these types of conversations over text.

If you want to talk about progression, do it face to face the next time you see her.

been seeing this girl. we aren't "together" but we hang out and talk alot and go on dates

she has feelings for me and i do for her but she said she wants to take things slow

i got a little frustrated last night, because we are going to the movies friday and i said "its a date" and she said "ha sure" then i said "i'm pretty sure you got some strong feelings for me" and then later said "am i wasting my time?" she said "no?"

i dont know where i stand with her

what did she mean by the "no?"

She meant "no, you are not wasting your time".. Don't read too much into it.

Maybe shes using me

I thought the question mark was your Q to LS. I didn't realize that she used the question mark & you quoted it to us.

I'm going to agree that the medium (text) may have skewed the message. I can't text -- big thumbs -- so extra characters show up all the time.

Talk to her.

"am i wasting my time?" she said "no?"

She did not put too much efforts into explaining herself did she?

That 'no?' was a defensive reply. It meant nothing. She got confronted on her behavior and gave you a defensive answer. Like being caught with her hand in the cookie jar with a cookie in her hand but react with: no I am not eating cookies.

She did not put too much efforts into explaining herself did she?

That 'no?' was a defensive reply. It meant nothing. She got confronted on her behavior and gave you a defensive answer. Like being caught with her hand in the cookie jar with a cookie in her hand but react with: no I am not eating cookies.

I'm not sure.... It sounds like a confident response to me.. Straight forward answer to a straight forward question.

She meant "no, you are not wasting your time".. Don't read too much into it.

I agree with this. I mean, who's going to respond to "you have really strong feelings for me, don't you?" with "Yeah, i totally do! Let's get married! tralala!"

Just take it easy, don't overanalyze. difficult, I know.

That said, not sure what "taking it slow" means - unless it means "I don't want to sleep with you on third date"

Ok I am going to stretch this thing.

Answering 'no' means: no I am not wasting your time.

Answering 'no ?' means: I know exactly what I have done for you to think I am wasting your time but I will pretend I don't so I can avoid this topic. It's juvenile and playing games.

Smarty Pants

She was annoyed, hence the question mark. She said she wanted to take thing a slow, and that's what you guys are doing. She isn't worrying about putting a title on it like you are. Take it slow and stop worrying so much.