DATING is over!

soccerrprp

I have proposed to my gf...she said yes...and the world is in harmony for now! :D

Wedding date (Aug 2), time, venue already set! :D

The USA's lapse and draw with Portugal is not SO painful! :lmao:;)

• Like 28

CONGRATS on your engagement soccerrprp!!!! That's fantastic news! :)

Yeah, World Cup soccer definitely should take a backseat to the marriage proposal acceptance from the woman of your dreams.

Again, congrats!

• Like 2

***%^*^)^#$%@!%&%(^)^^#)&^)(#$&*))^&^%(^$*()%%#$#%^***

:love: :love: :love: CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

***%^*^)^#$%@!%&%(^)^^#)&^)(#$&*))^&^%(^$*()%%#$#%^***

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Like 3

Wow, that was fast. Congratulations! Just goes to show that when you know it's right, you don't need to drag things out for years.

• Like 2
Snakechammah

Awwww.... Congratulations!!! So very happy for you!!!

Enjoy the special day! :love::bunny:

• Like 3
  • Author
Wow, that was fast. Congratulations! Just goes to show that when you know it's right, you don't need to drag things out for years.

Amen Fitchick...AMEN. :)

abby_tx >>> We started dating a little over 2-years ago.

• Like 2
  • Author
Congrats!

And never, ever stop dating your wife after you get married...

You are soOOOOOOoooo right! Poor choice of a title for my post! I plan to continue dating her every chance I get!:)

• Like 6
normal person

Congrats! It's nice to hear some happy news here every once in a while.

• Like 2
todreaminblue

woot woot

for you and your intended...dj chicken heading out stage left.......smilin.....deb

• Like 1
  • Author
woot woot

for you and your intended...dj chicken heading out stage left.......smilin.....deb

THANK YOU! It's been a while (long time :) ) since I've listened to Cliff Richard! :D

• Like 1
THANK YOU! It's been a while (long time :) ) since I've listened to Cliff Richard! :D

Ok..so you have heard it once...no need to put it on the wedding playlist....:laugh:

Soccerrprp...one of my favourite posters on here (not that you had a clue)..congratulations to you both!! :love:

Now, will you please go off and respond to all the current posts on here with your common sense and straight upness? *tries to find a frowning stomping foot pointy finger emoticon*

This is where your dating begins....the real stuff..

So pleased for you! :D

• Like 2
  • Author
Woohoo! Congrats :)

I hope one day it will be my turn to post something like this.

I'm always rooting for good people to be in healthy relationships! I'm rooting for you!:love:;):laugh:

• Like 2
myothernic2
I'm always rooting for good people to be in healthy relationships! I'm rooting for you!:love:;):laugh:

Congratulations!:bunny: I'm being nosey but aren't you two in different locations? Who's going to relocate?

• Author
Congratulations!:bunny: I'm being nosey but aren't you two in different locations? Who's going to relocate?

I'm with her now. I and my children were always planning to make the move.

kiss_andmakeup

CONGRATS!!! Such a nice feeling, isn't it? :)

Are you getting married THIS August or next?

• Author
CONGRATS!!! Such a nice feeling, isn't it? :)

Are you getting married THIS August or next?

This August! :D As I've said in other posts, if you're ready to propose, you should be ready to marry. It's crazy to have engagements 1+ years, imho.

Funny, but we set the wedding date, venue weeks ago! Lol! Before the engagement and proposal.....:D I sort of dispensed with the order in which things were supposed to be done! It made a few people a little nervous...:)

kiss_andmakeup
This August! :D As I've said in other posts, if you're ready to propose, you should be ready to marry. It's crazy to have engagements 1+ years, imho.

Funny, but we set the wedding date, venue weeks ago! Lol! Before the engagement and proposal.....:D I sort of dispensed with the order in which things were supposed to be done! It made a few people a little nervous...:)

That's great! We had a longer engagement because I wanted to enjoy the planning process. Only having a couple of months would put me in the loony bin! Different strokes, aye? ;) Congrats again!