wanna go to a dance class for third date. Do something else?

runaway

Hi, I have gone on two dates with this attractive girl in the last two weeks thus far. We are both in our mid to late 20s. Got a few drinks on our first date. We went to a Paint Nite event on our second date. I want to set up date #3. Instead of just going on a dinner date, I would like to do something that will 1) help me learn more about our shared interests and 2) help us a new skill or knowledge. Hip hop dancing is something I love to do even though I am not all that great at it. She likes physical activity, so I want to try it for our third date. I want to try something that most guys wouldn't really try with her. I want to go on unusual and interesting dates with her. My plan is to go to a hip hop dance class with her and then get some chocolate milkshake (she loves chocolate) afterward so that we can talk a bit. What do y'all think? I rarely go past second date with many women, so I am a bit nervous...

• Like 1
Grumpybutfun

I'm not a girl, but physical activity dates are a lot of fun. On our fourth date, I took my wife hang gliding. We have been married for twenty years and she still talks about it.

G