Not sure about girl from 4 months ago who just checked into a psych ward

MissingMyHubby

MissingMyHubby

Back in Jan/Feb i was conversing with a girl here and there from place i went to get adjustments. She quit the place and we exchanged a couple messages and nothing ever happened.

Fast fwd to now:

A week ago i get a email asking if she could buy a gun off of me. thinking it was a joking ice breaker, i didnt think much of it. she ended up giving me her # without my asking and said to text tomorrow. i did.

we texted from 9pm -330 am both fri and sat nights. friday day she admitted herself to the psych ward cuz of her suicidal tendency. she got released sat morning. we then texted all night that night. it was a very off the wall set of texts, nothing emotional , just crazy stories about each other. i dropped a sexual stories and the 2nd time i did it, she said" umm, no sexual or dead bodies , thats part of our agreement." i just said "lol."

a bit later i asked why no joking about sexual stuff as i could understand "no dead body" jokes, and she said her gyno touched her in a perverted way, i assume shes scarred. part of me thinks though shes got me in the friendzone and thats why i posted this.

i see some levels of NOT being in the friendzone, for instance, saturday she initiated convo with a link to a video titled "i fink your freaky and i like you a lot". didnt read into it, but part of me thought that was her way of saying she likes me.

but then i get friendzone thoughts with the "no sexual talk" (though its possible it could be from her bad experience), maybe im in denial.

i dont wanna state im done wasting my time talking to you if you dont see me in a sexual light, since she IS fresh off admitting herself to a psych ward. so i dont know where to go from here

thoughts?? maybe shes a lesbian too, never thought of that either.

Tressugar

Please do yourself a favor and back off from this woman. She clearly has issues.

• Like 2

Yeah man, I agree with Tressugar. If everything she has told is true, she has major issues that you wont be able to help or handle. And if she isnt telling the truth, she still has issues, and is way too needy. So your friendzone question is irrelevant, STAY AWAY.

dispatch3d

uhhhh wow how do you not back away slowly from this one. She just got admitted to a hospital for suicidal tendencies. It would be hard to be any worse off than that....

thoughts??

Personality Disorder. Back off now, it will be harder later when you get hooked. This will screw you up.