is this common?

Alisama

Is it normal or at least more common than I think to just go dry during sex? About 3 times already I've just gone dry, usually Its pretty active on my part, but I dunno whats been happening. My boyfriend is worried that my mind isnt in the right place, or he isn't doing something right?? any ideas? lil stuck here, not sure whats going on....... Alisama

so if the lubrication stops because of penetration then are you basically saying i need to us a lubricant like ky jelly everytime, or what??? its weird we never had trouble with me lubricating.....it just started....and I don't think its in my mind.....hmm Alisama

has the length of each encounter incresed significantly? or the length of foreplay decreased?

don't ask the virgin if you need to use lube every time, i wouldn't know. what i can tell you is that almost all of my girlfriends use lube every time. so it can't be that uncommon of a problem.

hmm it just doesn't seem right to me to have to need it now, and I didn't need it before. Maybe it is because the foreplay has decreased...he spends less time kissing me and I guess more time with the actual action, less time, touching me lightly and at times it seems too much time trying to mess with my clitoris so I will have an orgasm, when it seems, he still hasn't gotten it down just right hehe... Alisama