Girlfriend Waiting Until Marriage To Have Sex?

Jay779

My girlfriend has never had a boyfriend before and she gave me the waiting until marriage speech. We have been together a few months now and we have been moving pretty damn slow by modern standards. The farthest we go is making out, and she won't let me touch her boobs or butt. The reason I was ok with moving slow was because she had never had a boyfriend before (She's 22), but now I can tell that the reason she was moving so slow is because she is pacing this thing out until marriage, or at least a long term relationship. Theres not a way in hell im waiting until marriage to have sex with a virgin who's never even had a boyfriend before. And to top if off, she's not even an atheist, so religion has nothing to do with it. Should i just move on?

Theres not a way in hell im waiting until marriage to have sex with a virgin who's never even had a boyfriend before. And to top if off, she's not even an atheist, so religion has nothing to do with it. Should i just move on?

She's not even an atheist? Did you mean she is an atheist that just wont have sex until marriage? If you don't want this then why are you still with her?

• Like 1
My girlfriend has never had a boyfriend before and she gave me the waiting until marriage speech. We have been together a few months now and we have been moving pretty damn slow by modern standards. The farthest we go is making out, and she won't let me touch her boobs or butt. The reason I was ok with moving slow was because she had never had a boyfriend before (She's 22), but now I can tell that the reason she was moving so slow is because she is pacing this thing out until marriage, or at least a long term relationship. Theres not a way in hell im waiting until marriage to have sex with a virgin who's never even had a boyfriend before. And to top if off, she's not even an atheist, so religion has nothing to do with it. Should i just move on?

Uhh you just said it yourself in this whole paragraph. So to confirm, yes: she's not the one for you.

yes you should move on but don't be a jerk when you break it off with her.

Explain that you have different values & you think she deserves a guy who shares her beliefs.

You don't have to believe what she does but be nice when you walk away.