When should I ask for her number and ask her out?

quidproquo89

quidproquo89

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering what you guys/girls would do. If you get chatting to someone on a dating site, how long do you leave it before a) exchanging numbers b) asking her out?

I have started chatting with an attractive girl on pof, she is very chatty and enthusiastic so we are talking about a lot of subjects. Each message is paragraphs long (both ways).

We have been chatting just under a week, so I feel it would be too early to ask her out, thoughts? Perhaps not to get her number though, not sure.

My thoughts would be chat for another week? I have often been a little to forward with girls, so I'm making an effort to cool things down from now on.

So how long before asking for number and how long before asking out? Seems to early, despite the fact we've spoken about loads and I don't want to use up all the conversation, or bore her by making it feel like its not going anywhere. (also I'm not as uncertain as I sound, I just like to hear peoples takes on here before I make my own judgement).

You don't even need 1 week to chat before asking numbers. If you combine to have like more than 10 messages in the conversation, I'd suggest you ask for her number, especially if the conversation looks really good.

• Like 1