girl losing interest?

ctillid

Ok im 24 male and shes also 24

Met through a mutual friend at a bar. We hit it off and she immediately started contacting me the next day via text. We met up again 3 more times in the next week and then started having sex... pretty much entirely initiated by her. She also revealed to me after a week or so that she had just moved out of and broke up with a previous bf (2-3 years I think) 4 months ago. Anyway after the first week we started seeing/sleeping with each other 3-4 times a week for thr next two months or so. Then I go on vacation for a week. While away we still texted daily and had a few phone calls. I get back and she picks me up from the airport and we go back to my place. We have sex but its different. I practically had to beg for it and she really didnt seem into it, more like she was doing me a favor. The rest of the week she seems to be dodging me when I try to make plans. Eventually I call and she says that shes still interested but while I was gone she realized that we had been going too fast and that she needed to slow down. Since then ive stopped texting her first. She'll send me a few texts a day but theyre mostly meaningless and do not imply at all that she wants to get together. Is this fizzling out or should I keep letting things go at her pace and see what happens?

Hey there!

Seems like to her, you're only a friend, with benefits. I guess she's thinking through if she really likes you, or she's just making rash decisions.

Give her some time, and if you really love her, send her some assuring texts. Even a simple "Good morning, beautiful." would make her day.

Let her decide, and stay at her pace if you'd want to keep her. While she's figuring it all out, you can take some time yourself to think about your feelings for her. Are you interested in her physically, or romantically?

Stay strong!

- Jay

OP, it sounds like you're looking for something serious.

Any girl that puts out so early and behaves that way in regard to sex is not long term material. You dodged a bullet, my friend.

And, yes, she's likely losing interest....and probably having sex with multiple guys as well. Hope you used protection.

I practically had to beg for it and she really didnt seem into it, more like she was doing me a favor.

This is such a turn off, don't ever do that again. Something happened during that vacation, she found someone else to have sex with. She realised that she doesn't need a relationship right now and that's why she acts like this.

Don't call her because she's not girlfriend material(not at this point)

I put money on her ex wanted to get back together.

Damn. Were you in a committed relationship? Did she ever want to have the exclusivity talk?

• Author
I put money on her ex wanted to get back together.

Damn. Were you in a committed relationship? Did she ever want to have the exclusivity talk?

Yes a couple weeks before goibg on vacation we had that yalk...also initiated by her. Just seems she came on super hard early on and now that im coming around shes over it. And I woukd be shocked if she went back to the ex