Stupid thing to do

David87

I did it again .....

The story is about a girl I dated in 2005(5 months) and in 2012(one month). We had our differences but always stayed in contact.

In 2012 I hurt her because she left the country and I had to dump her because I started dating my last ex. In december last year I sent a friend request on fb, she responded right away. It was her birthday, she asked me if i could pick her up from her job because she had to work late and didn't have how to get home. So I did. At the time she just got dumped by her boyfriend.

We dated again for 3 weeks but we both knew that we aren't ready for a relationship because we just got dumped( me by my ex and she by her ex).

In december her ex started to chase her again and she caved in......

Haven't spoken to each other until monday when she texted me.

She was drunk because her boyfriend(ex) kicked her out. She was at her place with a female friend( she's engaged). We talked on fb for about an hour she got realy mad about how i dumped her and how things dind't work for us, anyway I sayd good night and went to sleep. I WISH THE STORY ENDED HERE.

Out of nowhere, after 30 minutes she calls me and asks if I could come to her place. She lives 10 minutes from my house, so I went. They were both drunk .... The tree of us went out to buy 2 or 3 six packs, and started to drink.

She told me that she always liked me and that I am her guardian angel, etc, during this time, her engaged friend started to hit on me....... Told me that I'm very cute , touches me alot, and out of nowhere she kissed me.

Anyway my ex didn't seems to be that bothered( but she was hurt ). The engaged friend then came in to my arms and sat on my lap, she kisses me like crazy and I end up at second and third base.... we were so drunk ...

I stop and tel her that i'm confused and that it isn't right because she is engaged and because my ex sat with us at the same table. We finish the drinks and go out again to by some more... Got home again with the 2 drunk chicks. The engaged one starts kissing me, but this time I stop her. I sayd that I wont kiss her again until I can kiss my ex to ( I was so drunk) .

So I invite my ex to my lap and start to kiss her to, she was so hot....right then my feelings for her resurfaced. This is how it went the whole night, me messing around with both girls. Around 4 in the morning we were so wasted that i decided to go home because I had to go to work at 7 am.

The engaged one told me: now I'm courious who you'll kiss good bye'. So I give her a big hug and I kiss her for a minute or two, then I go to my ex and do the same thing.....

Yesterday my ex calls me and apologise for last night and then puts on the phone the engaged friend who tells me she isn't regretting anything and that she likes me alot but doesn't want to lose her fiance. They invite me over again but I refuse because I felt bad for what I did.

I am so depressed now because I realised that I want to make a move on my ex..... I know for a fact that she likes me and I like her. What to do?

Edited by David87
  • Author

So the question is : Should I tell her upfront how I feel for her( I care and I want a relationship) or just leave it be and wait for her to contact me?

Edited by David87

Sounds like you guy are all over the show.

I think, try to get her to your place WITHOUT the friend. Have sex, maybe then see how it goes.

• Like 1
  • Author
Sounds like you guy are all over the show.

I think, try to get her to your place WITHOUT the friend. Have sex, maybe then see how it goes.

Yeah I guess I need to talk to her. I regret what I did with the engaged one( she left the city, she was just visiting her friend ) but what's done it's done.

pickflicker

I'm having trouble seeing how committed your ex is to being with you. Sounds like drunken shenanigans to me (ah, I remember well), nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm having trouble seeing how committed your ex is to being with you. Sounds like drunken shenanigans to me (ah, I remember well), nothing more.

She is a diferent ex, not the one who dumped me in 2013 when I joined LS.

pickflicker
She is a diferent ex, not the one who dumped me in 2013 when I joined LS.

Yeah, I know. I'm having trouble seeing how this ex is interested in being in a relationship with you. More info required...

• Like 1
  • Author

We dated in 2005 but she ran away with some dude in another country. They were together for 5 years( she was 18 then) Over the years we keep talking to each other. In 2012 we dated again and our bound grew stronger, she said that she loves me etc it was great but she had to go abroad for 2 months. During this time i met my ex from dec 2013.

I told her that I found someone else and that we can be together any more. She was realy hurt, started to cry etc, deleted me from social media. She found someone els and they dated 8 months.

The guy dumped her when my ex dumped me and we start to date again in december. The rest is in my first post of the thread. Thanx.

As an update I've decided to send her a text and tell her how I feel, because I consider that I have nothing to loose. Plus it's better if she knows. When she first contacted me monday I was really pissed off her, but we had a great time together monday. I'm confused.

• Author
Sounds like it.

Probably try going out without the alcohol...see how that goes :laugh:

Yeah :))) Thanks for your honest advice Pickflicker.

pickflicker
Yeah :))) Thanks for your honest advice Pickflicker.

Kickin' ass and taking names - that's me.

• Like 1
  • Author

Her friend kisses way better than my ex but she is engaged:)) and bigger boobs to .

pickflicker
Her friend kisses way better than my ex but she is engaged:)) and bigger boobs to .

Oh no you don't. Messy, messy.

• Like 1
  • Author

Pickflicker i'm joking. I'm sorry for what I did with her friend.

• Author

I would like to start by thanking Pickflicker and Haydn. I did what you guys advised me to do.

Told her how I feel and then playd it cool and guess what she just caled to invite me at her place tomorrow night to play rummy with 2 female friends.

I accepted (lol) but at the end I told her that we need to talk just the two of us.... she accepted that to. Can't wait to see how this will play out in the end :D

Told her how I feel and then playd it cool and guess what she just caled to invite me at her place tomorrow night to play rummy with 2 female friends.

Threesome...and now a possible foursome! You must be good! Start charging.

• Like 1
  • Author

CptSaveAho what could posible go wrong? I'm not going to fall in love or something. And we agreed on no alcohol tomorrow night..

Edited by David87
Zahara what could posible go wrong? I'm not going to fall in love or something. And we agreed on no alcohol tomorrow night..

Jokes aside, if you are serious about this girl, stay away from any reenactments. You don't want to set a certain tone and then find it hard to break away from it. You do not want her to start viewing you differently. If it's just rummy, great. Make sure you get to talking to her about what you desire.

• Like 1
  • Author
Jokes aside, if you are serious about this girl, stay away from any reenactments. You don't want to set a certain tone and then find it hard to break away from it. You do not want her to start viewing you differently. If it's just rummy, great. Make sure you get to talking to her about what you desire.

I know that I made a huge mistake with her engaged girlfriend, but I already told her on the phone that I want to talk about us in private.

She likes me to because monday night she told me that she should be with me.

I still don't understand how this could have happened, when I went to the bathroom( that night) I heard them argue.

Thanks alot for the good advice :)

• Author

I got your point, will see how it goes. I don't have big expectations anyway.

• Author

Ok so I've messed up the situation bad. Me and my ex live in the same city but the engaged one doesn't. So she came to visit her friend a day early and of course they invite me over... again.

When I arived there I could sense the tension in the air, something wasnt right. There was another girl invited so the 4 of us star to play monopoly. It was a little boring, I admit, so me and the engaged one ( let's call her Amanda) go out to buy some beers. The tird girl left and the 3 of us, me Amanda and my ex start to drink.

When Amanda went to the bathroom my ex told me that she should be with me and made plans to go to a club in the weekend. Amada comes back and asks me who do I like the most..... ( I froze and didn't know what answer to give). I've explain the situation that I like my ex but I like her too.... What was I thinking.....

Right after that they star to argue bad, scream at each other and almost got in to a fight but I've managed to break them apart. Amanda got so mad that she wants to live... She told me that I should take her home but I couldn't because I was drunk. She understood that and suggested that she wants to sleep at my place because she hates my ex...... I was like wow slow down... I refuse to do that and they start to fight again.

The situation got out of hand and I decided to go home and let them resolve their issue. I said good bye to my ex, but she gives me this ''I hate you '' look and left. Amanda comes out after me she started to kiss me like crazy we almost ended up naked but I've controlled myself and told her that this is wrong because she is engaged and because I care about my ex and want a relationship with her.

I arrived home and went to sleep. Then Amanda starts to send me a ton of text, she started with '' I miss you '' then she told me to come and met up with her, she likes me, she fell in love with me etc I refused to do that. She send all of this text from my ex's phone.... Imagine how I felt... I cut the conversation short because it was 3 in the morning and I had to go to work at 6 .

The next day, after work, I decided to call my ex to se how she's doing but she doesn't respond. After 3 hours she calls me back and we talk for about an hour. She explained what happened, that she and her best friends will never be friends again and that she hates her now because she texted me from her phone. I told her that I have all the messages as prof of what we talked about( she couldn't se the texts because Amanda deleted them).

Anyway she tells me that she doesn't want to try a relationship with me because too much has happened and that we tried before and it didn't work. I understood that and gave her space, we haven't spoken since(almost 2 weeks has passed).

The end of the story is like this: I've lost the girl that I realy cared about and wanted to start a serious relationship, I've lost Amanda too because she took my advice and stayed with her fiance and the two of them lost each other.

I'll keep you posted If something else happens. Don't judge me too hard because I know that It's all my fault and I regret what I did.

• Author

I've forgot to mention, I texted her on the 8 of march to wish her happy womens day ... and gave her some virtual flowers. She saw the message that day but didn't respond.

And she responds to it today after 5 days..... Why ?

Well, in my last post I said to stay away from reenactments and you went for it again.

I think you liked the attention. I think you liked showing your ex that another woman wanted you. I think you liked that it could possibly make her jealous and want you more. All this is so unhealthy.

You need to leave her alone. Who knows why she answered in 5 days. What we do know is that there really is no way for you to redeem yourself or the situation at this point.

• Like 1