what a night

Babyribs

so you guys have read the story now you need an update and here it is...last night we went out and after a lot of drinking she admited she wanted me, she kissed me like OMG shes driving me insane, she allowed me to touch her and kiss her a lot, its her birthday next sunday and she said you have to come hang out with me saturday, i was like ok, but yet she knows her boyfriend is going to be around by then so she said saturday cant be like this, i said i know, we were all over eachother in the club and outside of the club, god i told her how much i liked her and she just gave me this look, at the end of the night i told her how much of a great time i had and she answered by saying I LOVED IT...man i am confused, i like her a lot and we are hanging out "hiding from everyone" because of our situation, she has a boyfriend and i have a some what of a girlfriend, so noone can know about us, its kind of cool hiding and doing everything like that but i want more, what do you guys think after reading all of my post, does she want more? what should i do? i like her and i love everything about her...opinions PLEASE

Do yourself a favor... get rid of the g/f. What you did was cheat. If you want this other girl go for it... but get rid of the other one first.

• Author

not that simple for her, she has history with him and been together for 2 years, my some what girlfriend and i broke up about 5 months ago but see eachother once in a while, i hide it from her because she gets really mad and angry when i share stuff, but yet shes my best friend... i dont know

• Author

i just dont want to have to fight with her over this, i wish we would just stop talking to eachother but for my so called girl is weir thats another issue....but man i think i am in love with this other girl

If you think you love this other girl... tell her. Don't keep the other girl hanging on. If the other girl doesn't want to get rid of her man.... stay away from her.