Not Into Her Why?is This Common?

NM1901

I haven't been with a girl in a while but I met this cute girl about two months ago and we've been on 5 dates but I just don't feel anything.I mean shes nice and pretty but I just feel nothing.I have never felt this before.All the girls I've went with I felt it right away.Is this common for a guy? I think its just a lack of physical attraction and that certainly has never happend to me before.So what gives should I give it more dates?How many dates till I really know?I am so confused please any help I will be in debt to you!Should I break it off now? Thanks NM

Uhm, if you don't feel attracted to her after 5 dates, i'd say - yeah, break it off now. She could grow on you and all that, but you don't sound too fond of her anyway... or am i wrong?

-yes

• Author

Yeah I don't and I feel bad about that.Should I? I really think shes into me too which makes this a whole lot harder.She wants me to meet her parents tomorrow too! So 5 dates is enough?Thanks NM

Oh, if she's so into you that she wants you to meet her parents and you're so not into her, i think it's most fair to break it off right now. There's no need to feel bad - either you click or you don't; just stop dating her.

good luck,

-yes

• Author

Thanks for the help.This is going to b hard I have never brolen uo with someone.I have always been the one dumped or we just kinda decided it was not going to work.Its never been shes into me but I am not.Does that sound strange?Thanks again YES NM

I always follow the 90 second rule whenever I meet someone. Usually within the first 90 seconds I know if the person is someone I'm attracted to and want to get to know better. There's something very magical that happens when you first meet someone who you like and if it's not there I would be afraid to get involved. Be careful if this person's in to you she will be dissapointed so take her feelings into consideration. You aren't doing her any favours so if it's not working for you end it.

Five dates is the PERFECT timing to decide whether someone floats your boat or does not. Maybe she'll grow on you...but I wouldn't even take the time. Don't meet her parents...it gives her the wrong idea. Set her free, move on.