My woman is the only woman who will ever be able to touch me :)

Driftking102

So I have been dating this girl for a year officially. I have known her for four years during high school. She was the same woman who made me a non-virgin. She is the leader in my relationship, I do everything for her no questions asked. We love each other very much and tonight I told her that for the rest of our lives she will be the only woman I want to evert touch me. This made her very pleased :) over the last year I have been also created into her own image and what she sees as a perfect boyfriend :) it's been amazing and I'm getting loads is sex and loving :) some people may think being submissive to your woman is wrong but it really works well for us. We both are going to the same school and plan to both contribute financially in the near future :)

This is not a troll either. This is real life and I'm not joking :)

• Author
What's your question?

No question. I think that women are great and I'm really lucky to be with an amazing woman who takes pride in calling me her very own. No one else will ever touch me but her :))

mortensorchid

If all of that is true, then that's wonderful and best to you. I find this to be the situation I am in all the time: I end up the dominant force a.k.a. the man in the relationship and They resent me for it ultimately. But if you are happy this way good for you.

This reminds me of those couples that would have 1 week anniversaries and host a dinner party for having their first kiss.

Nice to know you DRIFTED your way into her heart.

You have set yourself up for a VERY RUDE AWAKENING. You are not living in the real world right now.....you will sooner or later.

Best of luck...

I can't help but be concerned that you are drinking from a poisoned chalice? Do you have a mentor or spiritual advisor you can share these thoughts with to get some outside perspective?

Concerned,

Grumpy

Guy's dont be so negative he said they're both really happy and he just wants to share. Don't hope for them to fail.

Good for you, my mother and father are the very same she is the gate keeper of their relationship they are very happy and have been married over 30 years.

Guy's dont be so negative he said they're both really happy and he just wants to share. Don't hope for them to fail.

Good for you, my mother and father are the very same she is the gate keeper of their relationship they are very happy and have been married over 30 years.

I'm not hoping that it will fail. Your mother and father have been married b/c of hardwork, commitment, etc. They likely transitioned into the loving relationship they have now w/o over-stating and fantasizing it.

I am simply warning the OP and hoping that he will come down from the clouds and realize the hardwork, ups and DOWNS that WILL occur. People like the OP often have a very difficult time with even minor glitches in relationships....I hope I am wrong. :)

• Like 1
Ruby Slippers

Two of my friends are like this. He almost proudly proclaims that "she's the boss". He does everything for her and seems more than happy to do it. She complains a lot - it's like nothing is ever good enough for her. He deals with it. They've been married for almost 15 years and seem pretty happy together.