Have a date on Friday. She texted me and told me she has "a lot of questions"

Mark1

I have a date on Friday. When we were making plans, she texted me saying this: "I'm looking forward to seeing you, be prepared I have a lot of questions. I have a curious mind. "

I hope this is a good sign?

I have a date on Friday. When we were making plans, she texted me saying this: "I'm looking forward to seeing you, be prepared I have a lot of questions. I have a curious mind. "

I hope this is a good sign?

people don't ask questions unless they want to find more about you

• Like 3

I also think (hope?) that it's her awkward way of announcing that she's looking forward to learning more about you.

I also think (hope?) that it's her awkward way of announcing that she's looking forward to learning more about you.

Yeah, my current gf said the same thing when we first started dating. She even brought a sheet of paper with her questions on it! LOL! :D It was unusual and very funny, cute....relax....

• Like 1
  • Author
That's a strange way of telling you she wants to get to know you, I think. How did you meet her?

I had a month long seasonal position at Barnes and Noble in December. On my first day, she complained to me about how ****ty her husband is and how she is going thru a divorce, and that she can't wait to move out. I figured I was the new guy, and she was just telling me things, and didn't read much into it.

But then, we started talking more, and I mentioned to her that I recently dated a 42 year old. After that, whenever she and I were alone (stock room or break room) she mentioned how she wants to go out and meet younger guys, and she's entering cougar age. I figured this was a hint?

On my last day, I got her number, but she didn't seem too thrilled at the idea. I texted her anyways, and she seemed very excited to meet up.

• Like 1

She quite possibly wants the D and is putting you through a vetting process to make sure you qualify.

I think it's cute when girls ask questions but at the same time, some questions can be a little personal. It's like, uhh, bitch, you don't need to know all that.

• Author
She quite possibly wants the D and is putting you through a vetting process to make sure you qualify.

I think it's cute when girls ask questions but at the same time, some questions can be a little personal. It's like, uhh, bitch, you don't need to know all that.

LOL! Well said.

• Like 1
I had a month long seasonal position at Barnes and Noble in December. On my first day, she complained to me about how ****ty her husband is and how she is going thru a divorce, and that she can't wait to move out. I figured I was the new guy, and she was just telling me things, and didn't read much into it.

But then, we started talking more, and I mentioned to her that I recently dated a 42 year old. After that, whenever she and I were alone (stock room or break room) she mentioned how she wants to go out and meet younger guys, and she's entering cougar age. I figured this was a hint?

On my last day, I got her number, but she didn't seem too thrilled at the idea. I texted her anyways, and she seemed very excited to meet up.

Honestly, I see that as a red flag. You barely knew her and she's venting her marriage problems to you? People like that have always struck me a loose canons who have no sense of discretion. Given that context, her saying she has lots of questions is a bit off-putting. Be careful about what you share with her - she's got a yapper!

Also, is she still living with her husband? Is she actually going through with a divorce? If she's still shacked up with her husband, I wouldn't even consider meeting up. If not, she's probably just looking for a little fun.

• Like 1
  • Author
Honestly, I see that as a red flag. You barely knew her and she's venting her marriage problems to you? People like that have always struck me a loose canons who have no sense of discretion. Given that context, her saying she has lots of questions is a bit off-putting. Be careful about what you share with her - she's got a yapper!

Also, is she still living with her husband? Is she actually going through with a divorce? If she's still shacked up with her husband, I wouldn't even consider meeting up. If not, she's probably just looking for a little fun.

She no longer lives with her husband.

deathandtaxes

Are you sure you want to go out with a lady who is also going through a divorce? This cannot end well. At best, you will be a rebound. At worst...

She sounds damaged. On the other hand, just go and focus on having fun. You can decide after the date what you want to do. It doesn't hurt to have a good time.