How do i make all the girls in my class like me/think im cool?

JazonZeStarter

JazonZeStarter

I'm a loner and i'm quiet. If i wasn't 6'4 and handsome i'm pretty sure nobody would notice me or even know my name. This is the way i would prefer it. And that is also why i'm quiet. But no matter how quiet i am girls ALWAYS notice me.

Whenever i go anywhere every girl has to take a look. When i walked into new classes in high schools i would get a bunch of giggles and girls asking me my name. But i never really knew how to cultivate that attraction so it would always die off within a month. Usually they will say hi to me on a daily basis. And i'll say hi back but thats it. And after a while of them initiating the "his" they'll slowly stop talking to me.

I'm starting college. I want to cultivate a relationship with every girl in my classes. Or at least every girl who likes me. I don't neccesarily want to date all or any of them. I just want them to like me. Be acquainted with me. Think i'm a cool guy. And invite me to parties/flirt with me.

But i'm not sure how to get past the awkward hi stage. I really only have two modes. Not care about anything but me mode which i am in most of the time. And sexual mode which is where i flirt with girls/make intense bedroom eyes and convince them to sleep with me. I need to find some kind of middle ground so that i can make some good acquaintances this upcoming school year. Thanks for any input.

• Author
JazonZeStarter

Forgot to mention, i'm not insecure or shy. I'm actually kinda conceited. I just don't know how to have a conversation with people because i've never really tried or cared.