Could this turn into something meaningful?

SoulSearcher22

SoulSearcher22

My friend is trying to hook me up with a friend of his friend (does that make sense...? lol). He gave me her number and we chatted it up for about a week. We ended up meeting in person for the first time that next weekend at a bar we all met up at. We ended up having sex that night, but we were both pretty drunk. It was at our friends house so we both ended up leaving to go to our own homes.

She texted me that night saying Sweet Dreams. I started the next conversation and we sorta laughed about everything and kept talking. I also asked her friend that my friend knows if this girl is looking for a relationship or just a one night type deal. Her friend said she's open to a relationship.

We met up just me and her this past weekend on Sunday night for a drive around town. I drove and we went to certain places of our past and told stories and things. There was never an awkward silence We parked in a public parking lot and started kissing and making out again. Things got really heavy but she would not allow me to go all the way, which I was perfectly fine with. A few times during this she playfully joked that maybe we should find a bed.

Anyways, she texted me first the next day and texted a lot more through the past 2 days. I asked her when she would be free next to go out and she said this weekend.

My question is, could this turn into something? The reason for the question is because she wouldn't let me go all the way when sober which maybe could mean she wants to take it slow and make our relationship more meaningful.

I'm definitely interested in having a relationship with her but it won't be the end of the world if we don't and I'm not very invested yet.

• Author
SoulSearcher22

Would also like to add that her texting habits are very different from every other girls i've dated. She usually responds with in 30 minutes but no less than, like, 10-15 mins each time but many times, it'll take hours. I know not everyone is glued to their phone and it doesn't really bother me. I just don't want to waste my time trying if this is a bag sign. But she's apologized for this once before without me ever saying anything about it. Her friend says she does the same thing to her.

75 views and NO1? lol

Because this seems so insignificant and casual, no one wants to invest time to respond. Two young people hooking up is hardly worth mentioning. IMHO.

• Author
SoulSearcher22
Because this seems so insignificant and casual, no one wants to invest time to respond. Two young people hooking up is hardly worth mentioning. IMHO.

just wanted to know if i should waste my time trying, because I'd like to but not if they're are any signs that would suggest otherwise.

:D

It sounds like you have something there but, communication is key. My GF has the phone habbit as well but, I also understand she is also very busy with her career and has friends to, its definitly a possiblity. Relationships, all they need is time. ;)

• Author
SoulSearcher22
It sounds like you have something there but, communication is key. My GF has the phone habbit as well but, I also understand she is also very busy with her career and has friends to, its definitly a possiblity. Relationships, all they need is time. ;)

True. It has only been about 3 weeks since we started talking.

Her texting is what has me baffled. But what she says in the texts is really flirty at times and usually at night time, it's pretty consistent and non stop till one of us needs to sleep. But, we're supposed to go on another date sometime this weekend and I guess we'll see how that goes.