2 issues: all the good ones are, and this knowing if ones a potential suitor

DanielFife83

I am down on how all the good women are taken! What do I do with this? be single forever? will there be any as good as them again?

and I Feel women are shallow if they pull this: Youll know if he is a potential suitor in the first 10 minutes, you dont know a person in that long of time!

I am down on how all the good women are taken! What do I do with this? be single forever? will there be any as good as them again?

and I Feel women are shallow if they pull this: Youll know if he is a potential suitor in the first 10 minutes, you dont know a person in that long of time!

It's not shallow, they might not know whether you are a Pisces or an Aries, but they sure as hell know if they are attracted to you.

And if you truly believe you will be single forever, my advice is to learn to accept that.

• Like 1

You can't really know a person in 10 mins but I agree you can tell in that time if you find them attractive or not. If this happens to be online dating, something on your profile may let them reach the conclusion you aren't for them in that space of time. As for being single forever, nah :) Have faith and keep trying.

• Author
It's not shallow, they might not know whether you are a Pisces or an Aries, but they sure as hell know if they are attracted to you.

And if you truly believe you will be single forever, my advice is to learn to accept that.

I Wont accept being single forever.

how does one change that of not being attractive? I am right you dont know a guy in 10 minutes. I have met a few girls where they pull the old dont even talk to me if they dont see me as a potential boyfriend, why not just be friends, also why cant women give guys a chance. women like that , dont even by my friend unless I am that special guy, arent for me Id say.

The girl that likes you will like you in the first 10 minutes. Forget about the girls that do not like you in the first 10 minutes.

I have good news for you. There are approximately 3,301,112,087 women in the world. Stop complaining and go get one.

• Author
The girl that likes you will like you in the first 10 minutes. Forget about the girls that do not like you in the first 10 minutes.

I have good news for you. There are approximately 3,301,112,087 women in the world. Stop complaining and go get one.

your saying love at First sight or nothing??? thats the whole problem! you dont know a guy in that long and people change

I was pointing out are ones who dont even want to be my friend or speak to me if I am not that special guy.

if a person finds me unattractive, how do I become attractive?

if a person finds me unattractive, how do I become attractive?

Make the most of what you've got, and work on what needs to be improved upon. If you are overweight, lose the extra weight. If you are too skinny, start lifting weights and building bulk. Lifting weights and becoming more fit would be a good idea no matter what your weight is. Get advice on a better hairstyle and clothes. Make sure you take good care of your skin and teeth. Get contact lenses if you wear glasses. Attending to these things may or may not make you attractive per se, but it will make you more attractive than you are now, if that is an issue for you.

• Author

and I do feel all the good ones are gone, so will I never find any I find attractive again?

would a 21 yr old date a 31 yr old like me for instance?

What does it mean to you for a woman to give you a chance?

As shallow as it may seem if I didn't envision myself kissing a man, I wasn't going to go on a date with him. I could be friends with him some other way but I didn't want to be perceived as being after the free meal. Read some of the "who pays" threads to understand what I'm saying.

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. Not everybody finds the same things enjoyable. Not everybody finds the same people attractive.

Are you doing the basics: cleanliness, well fitting clothes, over all neat clean grooming? If not, start there. I am not saying that you have to spend a fortune on designer clothes but they should be well fitting & pressed. Look like you put some effort into it. Have you ever asked a close female in your life to give you an honest assessment? A friend of mine did that & I suggested he stop wearing athletic wear everywhere, especially in his OLD photo & on a 1st date. When he took off the football jersey & put on a collared shirt, he got more interest.

All the good ones are taken? BS!

There are plenty of quality women who aren't seeing anyone at all.

And many more who are dissatisfied with what they have in the offing and who would jump at a chance to be with someone better.

• Author

what I Am saying is you dont know a guy in 10 minutes. I once had at a bar, I gave a friendly hello to this girl and she gave me a hand signal dont talk to me, she only knew me for 3 seconds and what was her problem?

Keyword: POTENTIAL

You don't have to KNOW a person to know if you want to date them. You need to know a person to see if you want to have something serious with them. That's why you date.

Men don't KNOW a woman in the first 10 minutes, but they can already see if she has potential. Same thing.

what I Am saying is you dont know a guy in 10 minutes. I once had at a bar, I gave a friendly hello to this girl and she gave me a hand signal dont talk to me, she only knew me for 3 seconds and what was her problem?

She didn't find you physically attractive. It had nothing to do with your personality because she didn't care about that.

• Author
She didn't find you physically attractive. It had nothing to do with your personality because she didn't care about that.

I mean in a few seconds?

most girls dont do this to me

• Author
Hey OP - do you have any real world example you're ever gonna throw at us? We get the same rigmarole over and over.

this happened and thats not fair for a woman to not give me a chance. when shes already seen 3 seconds of me. or she does that to over guys.

• Author
Hey OP - do you have any real world example you're ever gonna throw at us? We get the same rigmarole over and over.

this happened, and there are some girls who wont want to EVEN BE YOUR FRIEND unless your that special guy, thats being a snob.

people change over time.