Why does this man keep doing this?!

MissyM007

There's chemistry between me and an older man at work and some friends in the office have all noticed him looking over at my desk everytime he's around my area why does he do that?! Apparently he's been doing it for weeks and they notice it more and more

Is this a different man? I'm pretty sure you had progressed to having coffee with the other one prior to the end of 2013. Apologies if I'm confused. :rolleyes:

Probably u want us to tell you that he likes you and is interested in you ;-)

But men can do all sort of things including sleeping with you while feeling nothing at all!

I would say ignore this man if all he has been doing for weeks is stare at you.

Hell! 2-3 older men at work (pretty smart I must say) keep staring at me too... But so what... I don't give them a damn. I know I am attractive n men stare at me all the time... I don't lose sleep over that!

Staring guys are interested in only staring nothing else!

Accept it and move on....

• Like 1

OP it seems (from the other posters here) that you have been liking this guy for a while. If he hasn't asked you out by now he's just 'work flirting' with you and doesn't want anything more. I think you should forget about him and try to meet a man you don't work with. Too messy.

• 1 month later...
There's chemistry between me and an older man at work and some friends in the office have all noticed him looking over at my desk everytime he's around my area why does he do that?! Apparently he's been doing it for weeks and they notice it more and more

He was expected to ask you out for coffee in the New Year. Did anything happen in that regard?