I don't understand this.....

velazcuaraim

velazcuaraim

I met this girl about 6 months ago, and we like each other since then. But we start going out just three months ago.

Everything seemed to be great. Then she had final exams at school, she was under a lot of pressure because she was not doing very good in one of the subjects. The week of her final exams on Monday she helped me out to move some furniture around my apartment, I knew it was her roommate's birthday so I ask her if she had any plans for the night. She said she was going out with her friends (but I did not think she was too happy with me finding out that she was going out). Later that night I called her to say thanks for helping me and wish her good luck in her exams.

Then in Thursday night I called her to see how she did in her exams. She didn’t call me back until Sunday, and she called at the time she knew I was going to be doing something and I would not be able to answer the call. She said "she had been busy with her family and wasn't able to call back early, also that she was at her families home and wasn't sure when she would be back home", since I don't have her families number I wait till Wednesday to call (Also I was a little upset that she didn't took 5 min. to call me and tell me she was going to be busy that weekend).

On Wednesday I call in the evening and had no answer, then I called at night and her roommate picked up the phone. She told me that she went out for a coffee with one of her girl friend from college.

On Friday, she called and I didn’t answer, she left a message saying that "she was sorry because she couldn’t call earlier, and that she was going to be at her family's all weekend" so again I was not going to be able to call her in the whole weekend.

Today I don't know what to do, I miss her, but I don't like that game she is playing, or if she doesn't want me around why she keeps on calling back after a few days every time.

Please, I need Advise.

I'm planning in try to call her later tonight. Is this the correct thing to do?

YellowLioness

It's apparant to me that she wants to distance you from her. If you call her, it will push her away. What ever you all had together is for naught. It is only the present that matters in this situation. Perhaps she is just too busy for a relationship, or it may be that she is trying to make you mad so that you will break up with her.

Whatever her reasons, if she wanted to talk to you, she'd call you. If I were you, I'd move on.

Since you all are in college, and don't have any kids together, you don't owe her any obligation to stay if she isn't fufilling your needs. She obviously doesn't want to, anymore.

My advice is to end it with her, and move on. Even if she doesn't want to break up, why would you want to stay with someone who is unable to communicate their feelings to you?

If she cared about you, she'd come clean with her feelings and emotions.

This may be pretty hard to swallow, and it may sound harsh, but I've been where you are. Usually, when it gets to this point, your best bet is to count your losses and go.

don't call her. if you do, she'll continue the games. at least let her know that you're not about gameplaying and that if she wants out, to just say so. i know it's hard, but she's hurting you and that's not right.

• Author
velazcuaraim

But, what if she calls. Should I answer or just ignore it?, What should I say?

I really like this girl, and if she does't like me anymore I really want to know it.

Thanks

if she calls answer and be blunt. be direct in terms of your feelings. don't avoid the issue cause it'll turn around and nip you in the toosh. be honest and tell her you like her. after that, it's up to her to be on board or not. but make sure you get an answer and not a "call you later" dodge...

YellowLioness

If she calls, straight up ask her why she has been acting this way. If she gets defensive and tries to blame it on you (which she may very well do) then just be like, "Look, this isn't working for me. You're not the kind of person that I want to be with, and I'm unhappy with these games. It's best if we part ways."

That's it. That's all you gotta do. :-)

• Author
velazcuaraim

I could not wait any more, I made the call today (the last time she called was last Friday and today is Thursday).

The answer machine picked-up, and I just say I was calling to say Hi, and ask her to call me when she had time.

Do you think I screw-up? will she call?

DerangedAngel
Do you think I screw-up?

I don't think you made the situation any worse for her by calling. All you're doing now is hurting yourself each time she doesn't answer, or return your call.

will she call?

I have no idea, but stop calling her.

Good luck with whatever happens.

-Deranged

Hevenzangel16xx

*dont call* shes making excuses not to be with you....dont smother her, give it time, if she likes you she will call you, and she will make plans to hang out or what not.