turning down sex

hugznkisses21

hugznkisses21

Why do they say me only think about sex when I have to be the one to initiate it all the time. Me and by bf of over a year dont live together and see eachother probably 3-4 times a week. Most of the time I initiate sexual contact....he does sometimes but not as often as I would like. He has even turned down sex saying he is too tired or not in the mood. When I bring this up to him he does say he loves having sex with me, thinks im sexy and loves my body...he just doesnt know..he says.

We are deeply in love with eachother....why has this drive slowed down for him after a year and not for me?

Goldmund2004

Are you in love? Is he? If so, then it could be because his testosterone level has dropped and yours has increased. A recent study I read indicates that when men and women are in love their relative hormone levels adjust to become closer to each others. A man who is in love (I am not currently in love, but have been a few times in my life) becomes less aggressive sexually because his testosterone level drops, probably because he is no longer in competition with other males and because he is around you all the time, catching a whiff of your pheromones and observing and soaking in your feminine wiles...

just an idea