considering other options

JokerManDan

a little while ago, i posted a thread about a female coworker who i developed an attraction to. others have given me good sound advice on just accepting that she isn't into me while one person said i was creepy and needed help.

im starting to think the latter is right.

this isn't the first time ive been fixated on someone who wants nothing to do with me. in fact the last time it happened was exactly 10 years ago. i know im not a violent man and i know i would never do anything to harm another human being. but i have a creepy vibe that i just cant seem to shake. and im afraid all the therapy in the world isnt going to help me.

i dont want another woman to feel uncomfortable around me.

so im thinking that maybe it would just be better...if i just was not around anymore. i really dont want to do it for fear of how it will affect my mother my sisters and my nieces and nephew. but as far as i go, and for every other woman's sake...maybe i just shouldnt be around anymore

• Author

as amusing as that is, that's really no help to me. i can't date a woman that's creepy either. so i can honestly empathize how these women feel. i appreciate u trying to cheer me up tho