What if you had a love potion....

Dark_history

Lets say that you somehow managed to invent a love potion that you could use on someone to fall head over heels for you and go out on a date with you. And this can be anyone you can imagine. Now the potion wouldn't make them fall in love with you forever. In fact, during your date, while they come with a high amount of interest for you, they can be turned off by your actions and fall out of love/desire for you. The potion is there just to give you a chance at that date.

Would you use it?

Lets say that you somehow managed to invent a love potion that you could use on someone to fall head over heels for you and go out on a date with you. And this can be anyone you can imagine. Now the potion wouldn't make them fall in love with you forever. In fact, during your date, while they come with a high amount of interest for you, they can be turned off by your actions and fall out of love/desire for you. The potion is there just to give you a chance at that date.

Would you use it?

No. I don't want no stinking potion to fall in love. He'll, I'm not even sure I know what love is anymore.

No, because I would know that the person is not genuinely in love with me. They're in love with me because I tricked them into falling for me. Hence, this love would be an illusion and it wouldn't be satisfying at all. I want real love, not some love illusion I created myself. If you have to "force" someone to fall in love with you, than it's not love anymore.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people drink the love potion when they are dating someone. How many times do we hear "I love him but he's into drugs or he's a cheater" What you want and what reality is are often two separate things.

• Like 1