I love my girlfriend need help!

avsguy01

Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know from previous posts i have been dating my girlfriend and things have been great! We have been dating exclusively for 3 1/2 months, and have known each other for 5 months. Heres the situation: About a month ago it slipped out from her that she fell in love with me. Then about a week later i told her that i love her back. So for a few days we just started telling each other that we loved each other like when we said goodbye etc..... I felt really bad though cause everytime i said it, it just didnt feel like the first time i had told her. Then we had a little misunderstanding about our sexual part of the relationship and she was kinda mad at me, but we talked it through (we have great communication with each other) In that talk she admitted that it was wrong of her to tell me that she loved me. She said she is falling in love and is crazy about me but just isnt in love with me. She then said we should take things slowly. Just have fun the way it was when we first started dating. Well i agreed and i felt relieved. So we just went on with our relationship and i got to meet her mom and spend a whole weekend with her. Over that weekend she told me that she really cared about me and that she is SO falling in love with me. I then told her that well i really do care about you and that sometimes i do feel i love you. Its just not all the time, its not completely there. So we agreed that if we felt like saying it then say it, dont hold back.

So that brings it to now. About a week and a half ago i went on vacation with my family to Florida. This is the first time we have been apart. Over the week we would talk on the phone to each other. Up to this point i hadnt been telling her that i love you. Well at the beginning of the vacation one night getting off the phone she told me that she loved me, and it caught me off guard so i quickly blurted back that i love her. The next day i asked what she thought of her telling me that she loved me and she said it just felt right to say it. I was like thats cool. Then i went on to tell her that sometimes i just want to say it to her and that i seem to hold myself back. Its really because i didnt love her completely (at that time)

Well the days of vacation went by one by one and the absence from her was more and more. I began missing her more and more. You know what they say about "Absense makes the heart fonder" , well that is true. Over my vacation i have realized that i really do love this girl. I have fallen in love! I care for her so much and i would do anything for her. So two nights of the vacation toward the end of it i was getting off the phone and telling her i loved her. This is where things got confusing to me. The last two times i told her that she respond back with i love you too, but i know for sure it wasnt true coming back from her. She also didnt really expressively tell me that she missed me as much as it was when we were first apart from the vacation. So I was like whoa this isnt right so since then for the last two or three days when we have talked on the phone i havent mentioned anything about loving her.

I am back from vacation now, but she is out in Ohio on a softball World series tour. So i havent seen her since two fridays ago. Lately on the phone she just doesnt seem like she has much to say and to me it feels like she really doesnt miss me as much as i miss her. I am fearing that me telling her that i loved her has slightly pushed her away. I think she is scared for some reason. I know she doesnt love me which is fine. Shes not at that point yet, but I know for sure i have fallen in love with her. I dont know what to do. Should i continue to just play it cool and not tell her i love her or should i completely express my love towards her. She gets back from Ohio on either Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks

• Author

Oh boy, looks like plans might be changing. Ive just been called out to possibly go to Arkansas tomorrow for emergency work related issues. Im not going to see my girlfriend till August 11th!! Thatll be 26 days apart!!! We definately werent prepared for this time apart.