am I overreacting ?

zoowoo

What am I doing wrong? Well i met this girl online. We talk for a while on online till we get comfortable enough and I give her my phone number and ask her to call. We hit it off good we have a lot in common and enjoy a each others company. so of course we plan to meet each other. One day we meet out in public because she doesn't want me to know where she lives, which is understandable. Things go great. Later on when we are on the phone she tells me that she is glad she didn't get catfishEd and that I'm attractive. We continue to talk and one day we are both bored so she decides to come pick me up and go to the

Pier. things go on good. So one night I decide to Walmart. I ask her to ride with me because I want to see her. She comes along and things are great we are laughing and enjoying each other as usual. This goes on for 2 more nights. Halloween comes up and one night we are talking and she invites me over to a challenge.I come over and do it then we go to a haunted house.so after that I ask her when I can take her out on a date. We decide on a Sunday. The Friday in the same week we are on the phone talking about her past relationships. I all why since her last relationship that she hasn't tried to pursue another, she says she's mainly focusing on school. So I say well hey there really isn't a reason to take you out on a date if you are only focusing on school. she says, why is that? We can still date.we both no its going but we don't say anything. So out of the spur of the moment. We decide to go to the fair that night because its in town. She comes and pick and go to the fair. the night goes great we have good time, we cuddle on the ferris wheel and all. I even win her some type of doll. All the way up to this point I think everything is going good between us, the only thing is that I always had to contact her first and I'm not use to that. I mean with my exes I could tell if they were interested because they call or text me first sometimes. I pretty much had to initiate everything. So on the way hone from the fair I decide to ask her about us basically. I ask her how she think things are going and if she wants to be more than friends. She says to us being more than friends fast. Then she asks the same question back and of course I say yeah. we get to my house I hug her and tell her I want a kiss. We kiss and shes gone. You would assume that we are in a relationship now right? Saturday is here and I'm ready for our date. I go pick her up, she looks beautiful, I tell her she looks good and she says the same. We go out, eat talk then I take her home. I walk her to her room get a kiss and that's the end. later on I call her up joking saying where's my girlfriend. she says hold up I don't know what you are talking about. I'm confused. She's serious. So I say why did you say yes to my question the other night. She can't even give me a answer. I'm confused. So I say hey, I like you more than a friend and I ask her does she feel the same or what is it. I tell her how I feel then I give then chance to do the same. She says she feels the sane way I do it's just that it's only been one month and she doesn't want to rush into anything. I agree and don't have a problem with that. so I try to get a complete understanding on the situation, she says the feelings are mutual and that we should just keep going on the path we are on. This still puzzles me a bit just wondering why she would say yes earlier then change it. also she never calls first. Am I over thinking things ? I text or call her everyday, I'm planning on going with no communication for three days to see if she will call or even miss me. I'm so use to females showing more interest, it seems as though she doesn't like the same sometimes, I gave the opportunity to say if she did or didn't and she say she does. I call or either text her everyday, she always answer my call if not she'll answer later and tell me why she didn't Her but like I said I have to initiate everything. Which I don't mind, it seems like if I never would text or call I would never hear from her or be at the point I'm at now. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much, am I overreacting? Has anyone else been in this situation? earlier. she will also go anywhere with me if I a

What am I doing wrong? Well i met this girl online. We talk for a while on online till we get comfortable enough and I give her my phone number and ask her to call. We hit it off good we have a lot in common and enjoy a each others company. so of course we plan to meet each other. One day we meet out in public because she doesn't want me to know where she lives, which is understandable. Things go great. Later on when we are on the phone she tells me that she is glad she didn't get catfishEd and that I'm attractive. We continue to talk and one day we are both bored so she decides to come pick me up and go to the

Pier. things go on good. So one night I decide to Walmart. I ask her to ride with me because I want to see her. She comes along and things are great we are laughing and enjoying each other as usual. This goes on for 2 more nights. Halloween comes up and one night we are talking and she invites me over to a challenge.I come over and do it then we go to a haunted house.so after that I ask her when I can take her out on a date. We decide on a Sunday. The Friday in the same week we are on the phone talking about her past relationships. I all why since her last relationship that she hasn't tried to pursue another, she says she's mainly focusing on school. So I say well hey there really isn't a reason to take you out on a date if you are only focusing on school. she says, why is that? We can still date.we both no its going but we don't say anything. So out of the spur of the moment. We decide to go to the fair that night because its in town. She comes and pick and go to the fair. the night goes great we have good time, we cuddle on the ferris wheel and all. I even win her some type of doll. All the way up to this point I think everything is going good between us, the only thing is that I always had to contact her first and I'm not use to that. I mean with my exes I could tell if they were interested because they call or text me first sometimes. I pretty much had to initiate everything. So on the way hone from the fair I decide to ask her about us basically. I ask her how she think things are going and if she wants to be more than friends. She says to us being more than friends fast. Then she asks the same question back and of course I say yeah. we get to my house I hug her and tell her I want a kiss. We kiss and shes gone. You would assume that we are in a relationship now right? Saturday is here and I'm ready for our date. I go pick her up, she looks beautiful, I tell her she looks good and she says the same. We go out, eat talk then I take her home. I walk her to her room get a kiss and that's the end. later on I call her up joking saying where's my girlfriend. she says hold up I don't know what you are talking about. I'm confused. She's serious. So I say why did you say yes to my question the other night. She can't even give me a answer. I'm confused. So I say hey, I like you more than a friend and I ask her does she feel the same or what is it. I tell her how I feel then I give then chance to do the same. She says she feels the sane way I do it's just that it's only been one month and she doesn't want to rush into anything. I agree and don't have a problem with that. so I try to get a complete understanding on the situation, she says the feelings are mutual and that we should just keep going on the path we are on. This still puzzles me a bit just wondering why she would say yes earlier then change it. also she never calls first. Am I over thinking things ? I text or call her everyday, I'm planning on going with no communication for three days to see if she will call or even miss me. I'm so use to females showing more interest, it seems as though she doesn't like the same sometimes, I gave the opportunity to say if she did or didn't and she say she does. I call or either text her everyday, she always answer my call if not she'll answer later and tell me why she didn't Her but like I said I have to initiate everything. Which I don't mind, it seems like if I never would text or call I would never hear from her or be at the point I'm at now. I don't know maybe I'm thinking too much, am I overreacting? Has anyone else been in this situation? earlier. she will also go anywhere with me if I a

Your first mistake was giving her your phone number and asking her to call. Some girls get turned off by that because they want a guy to take more initiative to reach out. The second mistake was you shutting it down when she said the reason why she PREVIOUSLY didn't get into another relationship was because of school. I would assume that wasn't a turn on either. The third mistake was you assuming that you were already boyfriend and girlfriend, when what you asked was if she had feelings for you that were more than friends or saw you more than friends. That doesn't mean that at that very second that you have become exclusive, it just means it's going in that direction. You assumed you were already in a more serious relationship when she hasn't actually said that. You probably creeped her out a little and after only a month you're coming off as someone who's pretty clingy. Do you even give her a chance to initiate contact? or are you always calling and texting?

Actually the only mistake I see is not using paragraphs. You post is very hard to read so I may have missed something.

Slow down. You may have moved too fast for this particular girl. I don't think you have to wait 3 days to contact her but 24 hours would be a good start. When do reach out, apologize if you spooked her. Assure her that you can take things at her pace & that dating you won't interfere with school.

Go from there.

• Like 2
  • Author
Your first mistake was giving her your phone number and asking her to call. Some girls get turned off by that because they want a guy to take more initiative to reach out. The second mistake was you shutting it down when she said the reason why she PREVIOUSLY didn't get into another relationship was because of school. I would assume that wasn't a turn on either. The third mistake was you assuming that you were already boyfriend and girlfriend, when what you asked was if she had feelings for you that were more than friends or saw you more than friends. That doesn't mean that at that very second that you have become exclusive, it just means it's going in that direction. You assumed you were already in a more serious relationship when she hasn't actually said that. You probably creeped her out a little and after only a month you're coming off as someone who's pretty clingy. Do you even give her a chance to initiate contact? or are you always calling and texting?

I give her the chance to contact me. The last time I talked to her I asked her to tell nee exactly how she feels, does she want to just stay friend s or what. She says she likes nee like I like her. I think I'll stop contacting for a while to see where she stands.

I give her the chance to contact me. The last time I talked to her I asked her to tell nee exactly how she feels, does she want to just stay friend s or what. She says she likes nee like I like her. I think I'll stop contacting for a while to see where she stands.

That didn't answer the question. Example: Are you always texting her in the morning, before she even wakes up? Do you get off the phone and then text her right away? Sometimes people don't need ALL that communication, especially when its all starting. You don't need to be attached after a month.

If I just met some guy and he keeps pressuring and asking "tell me what we are. Are we friends? Are we in a relationship?" I'd run out of there... It's creepy. Calm down and give it some time. She already told you that she likes you, why do you keep suffocating her and asking her again and again? If she hasn't lost all interest in you by now, she soon will if you keep up this clingy, insecure approach.

• Author
That didn't answer the question. Example: Are you always texting her in the morning, before she even wakes up? Do you get off the phone and then text her right away? Sometimes people don't need ALL that communication, especially when its all starting. You don't need to be attached after a month.

If I just met some guy and he keeps pressuring and asking "tell me what we are. Are we friends? Are we in a relationship?" I'd run out of there... It's creepy. Calm down and give it some time. She already told you that she likes you, why do you keep suffocating her and asking her again and again? If she hasn't lost all interest in you by now, she soon will if you keep up this clingy, insecure approach.

No I only text her once a day and or call. it's never been in the morning and usually at night when she's at home. It also depends on my schedule, like tonight I go in at 10 so I would call her before I go in and that would be it for the whole day. But I think I'll lay off for a whole

• Author
Stop asking her what she feels about you or your relationship, and dont ask for kisses.

Let things be.

I feel ya what do you think about waiting 3 days or till she contacts me ?

I feel ya what do you think about waiting 3 days or till she contacts me ?

Be firm. Dont be needy. Dont say things like "how is my girlfriend?" she needs to feel safe, or whatever a woman needs to be confident enough to be your girlfriend. Let her be the one to say "wow, he is my boyfriend".

Attitude above all. Words are just words.