17 Year old female in a realtionship with a 29 Year old married woman.

chrissyj2012

I NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!

I am 17 soon to be 18 and I have been involved with a 28 year old married woman. We have been sleeping together for about 9 months now and lately i have been feeling really horrible about this whole thing and how i am betraying her husband. Her husband is a really nice, sweet person who trust his wife. He does not suspect anything and that makes me feel bad. He also does not know that his wife is attracted to women either. Hell i did not know either at first. So I am going to make this brief on how we got together. So i have been knowing this woman since i was about 16, she was always really nice to me and always uplifting. )She was my mentor). She would mention to me that she wanted a divorce and was unhappy in her marriage. Any ways We later developed a friendship and started hanging out a lot. She knew my parents so my parents did not mind that we were spending so much time together. Anyways one day she told me she wanted to kiss me so she kissed me and i kissed her back and A week later we had sex. So about 4 months into the relationship i started to feel bad and i told her that i felt bad that we were going behind her husband's back and wanted to end things and i told her that we could be friends. She was furious and hurt when i informed her on how i felt. She told me that she will not let me leave and that also she will lose her mind if i left her. Now i do love her very much and she says she loves me as well. I want other married people's thought on this and advice. What do you think i should do? I feel horrible (I know this is a bad situation but please don't judge me, I REALLY feel bad and the age of consent is 17 in Texas so our relationship is legal.)

You should tell her that you can't do this anymore. It was wrong, and you don't want to interfere in her marriage. Tell her you can't see her anymore, since your relationship is not good for any one of you.

Dear, the way you have described this situation makes it sound as though you may be dealing with classic predator behavior. Consensual sex is not the issue so much as her not letting you end things. She is not respecting your feelings, which by the way are completely human... My guess, if you let the relationship progress, she will continue to make you feel bad whenever something you say or do, no matter how well-intentioned, kind-hearted, etc, threatens what she wants. I'm sure she is going through some things: wanting out of her marriage, etc, but she needs to take ownership and responsibility of her life. Right now, she has crossed the boundary from looking for a port in a storm to using you as her trash bin.

It may be the age of consent but I really feel like she is nothing more than a pedophile, classic earn your trust and twist the relationship. If it were a 28 year old man and a 17 year old girl, how would you view it? same thing. I would cut off all contact with this woman - all contact - you deserve someone that loves you and only you.

I'd be seriously pissed if I was that husband. The wife should've at least offered him a threesome... she is one greedy and selfish byatch if you ask me.

• Like 1
93TheHitStick
I'd be seriously pissed if I was that husband. The wife should've at least offered him a threesome... she is one greedy and selfish byatch if you ask me.

This x1000

You should break it off with her. She sounds abusive. And if you stick with her for any longer i think you will find out just how crazy she is. And its gonna hurt even more because you will be more attached to her. The relationship will never work. She's a cheater. She can't be trusted around kids. She's way older then you. And she's married. She probably won't be divorcing her husband any time soon. Just break it off and find a dude/girl your own age. Whichever you want.

Ninjainpajamas

I question the validity of this thread but...

You're just a kid, someone not really mature, experienced or aware of how all this works.

The woman is a user and an abuser, she sounds manipulative and is completely self-destructive, she's using you as an emotional crutch...this is not "love", you don't know any better right now but just because she's greased your knob doesn't mean she's the "one", I know it might feel that way for you though.

Don't let her control you, or blackmail you...just leave her, tell her you can't do this anymore and that the guilt is too much to bear, and that she should work things out with her husband and seek help because you're just a kid and this is too much responsibility for you...she needs to wake up and needs a round-house kick to the face, she's only with you because you're vulnerable and easily to manipulate, posing no real emotional danger to her other than leaving.

If worse comes to worse, tell her you'll report her to the cops if you have to but you don't want it to get that far...this woman is a basket case, and is more dangerous than you think, someone needs to step in and prevent her doing what she's doing...she's obviously not mature enough and you're just a guppy.

I often wonder what on earth I'm doing with my life with things like this going on in the world...

*Probably*Hot teen girl has a heated sex fling with 29 year old women behind her husbands back... WHY AM I NOT SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THIS!!!???

if it's something you feel uncomfortable with, leave it.

You are sooo young, don't put this baggage upon yourself. You have so much more to live for than being the emotional validation of a 30 year old married woman.

I question the validity of this thread but...

That's what sucks about these kind of threads. On the one hand, you wonder if this is just made up by someone looking for online attention. On the other hand, you realize that, if it's for real, there's a vunerable person in desperate need of help and it would suck to ignore them.

If the OP is for real: You should feel bad for her husband as you're helping hurt him. That said, it sounds like you're a bit of a victim as well since it's clear that this woman too advantage of being older than you and your friendship to get in your pants. Frankly, I'd break it off with her immediately. If she presses you further, say that you'll tell her husband if she doesn't leave you alone.

• Like 1